+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The Yearly Marmot - Episode 3

Is this the confess-what-a-noob-we-used-to-be thread?

First toon in vanilla was a hunter.
    Kept running out of mana.
    Needed mana to spam arcane shot.
    Heard that Spirit increased mana regen rate.
    Built a set of +spirit greens for my hunter. Had some strength pieces too, for those situations where I got into melee combat.

Quote Originally Posted by Primernova View Post
    Also, as an AO player. Give a little love to Secret World. A very underrated MMO.

/apache
    Unfortunately, it's produced by EA, and after what they've done to so many companies and franchises in the past I've decided to speak with my money (the only language they seem to know) and refuse to purchase or promote anything they're involved with.
    Follow me on Twitter | Facebook | Google+

Quote Originally Posted by Lore View Post
    Unfortunately, it's produced by EA, and after what they've done to so many companies and franchises in the past I've decided to speak with my money (the only language they seem to know) and refuse to purchase or promote anything they're involved with.
    It is EA and I share that sentiment, but as a game; it's worth a shot and very fun.

Trust no one, but never narrow your vision.

I'm a n00b moments include:
    Trying to be a melee warlock in vanilla (it was actually somewhat reasonable to make that assumption at low levels with how firestones used to work, dot it up and start meleeing, lol)
    Not understanding how basic rogue mechanics worked in MC (who needs SnD & Rupture?!?! JUST EVIS SPAM!)
    My first attempt at a "PvP" video, quite comical in retrospect.
    It took me well into BC to realize that I should probably have a max tier talent. I ran this funky like 11/7/23 spec or something ridiculous, at a time when all warlocks had to do was spec 20/0/31 or something, bind shadowbolt to the scroll wheel, and scroll your way to victory.

I never did use Rend as a warrior until WotLK though, proud of that.

Oh... and I was TOTALLY keyboard turner/pure ability clicker until sometime pretty far into WotLK on my warlock. It was weird though, on my caster (warlock) I clicked, but on my melee characters (warrior/rogue) I used the mouse to move...

"BUT IF I MOVE WITH MY MOUSE, HOW DO I CLICK REND?!"
    "If the world is something you accept rather than interpret, then you're susceptible to the influence of charismatic idiots." -Neil deGrasee Tyson

Twitter @Aggathon || @Tankspot || Twitch.Tv/Aggathon

Lore, how do you feel about 10 mans having the same loot and difficulty now that you've switched? Do you think that 10 mans should become casual, not really be taken seriously by anyone who raids?

Quote Originally Posted by delusion View Post
    Lore, how do you feel about 10 mans having the same loot and difficulty now that you've switched? Do you think that 10 mans should become casual, not really be taken seriously by anyone who raids?
    I like the direction this thread is going...
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravy
    Any plan that doesn't call for the end of the world or the extinction of the human race isn't a good plan

Quote Originally Posted by delusion View Post
    Let me answer this the best way I can without really sounding angry:

Discussions inciting 10 vs 25 man raids are best left alone. If you wanna ask him something about that, send him a message or a PM. Do NOT illicit a discussion on here. It has turned into a very bad taboo on this website and normally leads us mods to wanna pull our hair out in frustration.

Please respect this and I seriously ask you this: that last part of your question, as a whole, will piss of a LOT of people. Don't even bother trying to get it replied to. If you want to take your shot, send him a PM and he might answer you in PST. Bout all I will accept this. (And please, dear gods, do not let him answer this.)

Tankspot Moderator
    Twitter: Follow me on Twitter! @Krenian

"Damnit!" - Jack Bauer, 24

+ Reply to Thread