+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [10N] Terrace of Endless Spring - Protectors of the Endless Guide By Mysticknight

[10N] Terrace of Endless Spring - Protectors of the Endless Guide By Mysticknight

Video Guide:

Raid Compassion:
    For this encounter you will need:
    Tanks [2]
    Healers [2]
    DPS [6]

In this encounter you will need to decide a kill order of 3 bosses. I will be going over both normal mode and Elite kill order.

Here are the Different things you will need to deal with in this encounter:

- Protector Kaolan
    • - Touch of Sha - Inflects 35,000 damage every 3 sec to all players till he dies
    • - Defiled Ground - inflects 100,000 damage every sec to anyone who stands in this infected ground, also add a stacking debuff that will increase damage taken by 10% for every sec that you're in there.
    • - Expel Corruption - inflects 175,000 damage every 1.5 sec to anyone within 30 yards of of the location where he cast this spell.

- Elder Regail
    • - Lightning Bolt - inflects 125,000 damage to a random player
    • - Lightning Prison - cast on 2 random players and inflects 50,000 damage to anyone within 7 yards of this debuff
    • - Lightning Storm - Will cast 3 waves of lightning around him wave distant will start at 20/40/60 yards and will inflect 350,000 damage to anyone standing within the lightning

- Elder Asani
    • - Water Bolt - Inflects 95,000 damage and hit all players within 3 yards
    • - Cleansing Waters - Summons a globe of cleansing water at the the lowest Protector, and will heal them for 5% health per sec, Targets also receive 50% healing taken buff for 30 sec.
    • - Corrupted Waters - This globe will be spawned in center of the room, and will buff all Protectors with 50% haste bonus., if your raid destroys this globe everyone within 15 yards get a 25% haste buff for 20 sec.

- Overwhelming Corruption - Once 2 protector's are killed this spell will be active, it will inflect 20,000 damage to all players every 3 sec, it will also add a stacking debuff that will increase damage taken by Corruption by 5%.

Normal Mode - Last to be killed will be Elder Asani
    For this encounter we choice to kill Elder Asani last. We started off by killing Protector Kaolan first. We had one tank hold Regail and Asani away from raid, instead of stacking them all together so we could reduce the damage the melee would receive from water bolt. This tank would just interrupt as many lightning and water bolt as they could.

Light Blue Dot = Tank, Yellow Dot = Tank, Blue Dot = Melee DPS, Orange dot = Range DPS, Lime Dot = Healers
    We started off by having one tank holding Kaolan, and the other Regail/Asani. We had everyone spread out so Water Bolt wouldn't splash others and increase the raid damage.

The tank holding Protector Kaolan will need to kite him out of Cleansing Waters each time its cast or he will heal 5% every sec that hes standing with in 3 yards of it. also you can have most of your raid stack in the cleansing water for a 30 sec healing buff that will increase healing taken by 50%

Light Blue Dot = Tank, Yellow Dot = Tank, Blue Dot = Melee DPS, Orange dot = Range DPS, Lime Dot = Healers
    make sure to move Kaolan out of Cleansing Waters right when it drop or he will heal 5% per sec that hes standing in there, have a person ready to purge this healing buff off of him.

Healers will need to deal with Lightning Prison during this phase also, 2 random raid members will be place with this debuff, and it must be cleansed off as quick as you can. Have the healer as the priority to cleanse first, if a healer is picked for this debuff, after that healer is free they should cleansed the next imprisoned person. Note that if melee is picked they need to move away from everyone before they get Imprisoned.

When lightning prison is cast it will target 2 people, if a healer is one of the target make sure they are the first to get free so they can break the other out.

Once Kaolan is dead have your tank taunt Regail, u will now have to deal with 2 extra spells on top of the others. Corrupted Waters is a globe that is cast in the middle of the room, you will need to have your raid dps it down as quick as you can and be with in 15 yards of it when it blows up to gain a haste buff of 25% for 20 sec.

Have your DPS switch and burn the Corrupted Waters quick, and have everyone with in 15 yards of it to gain a 25% haste buff for 20 sec.

the other spell you will need to handle will be Lightning Storm, once he starts to cast this your raid including your tank needs to run away from the wave of lightning, be on the edge of this, so once he starts casting his next wave, your raid can all move inside the safe zone. also note that your tank will need to have an interrupt up for when Cleansing waters is dropped on the boss or he will heal up quite quick if you're unable to move him.

Have everyone run out of the lightning ring around the boss and get to the edge of it, once the next wave is cast move into the safe zone before the next waves hit

once the 2nd right is cast move into the safe area on top of the boss. Get ready to move the boss since Cleansing Waters will be cast on top of him after hes finish his waves of Lightning Storms.

Once u kill Regail this will start the final phase of this encounter you will have to start dealing with Overwhelming Corruption. save tanking and raid cool downs for once the stacks get higher, and just burn him as hard as you can, we saved blood lust for 50%.

We stacked the last boss in the middle so we were able to switch right to the corrupted waters as it spawns and kept burning the boss moving him out of Cleansing Waters each time it was cast on him.

Key Notes:
    • Make sure the tank has an interrupt ready for Cleansing Waters is dropped under the feet of the boss, also make sure you purge the boss right after cleaning water is dropped.
    • After killing Corrupted Waters get ready to move the boss because Cleaning Water will be drop right after.
    • Once Lightning Prison is cast your toon will say its on me!, have them move away from everyone, break healers out first before breaking any others out, the broken out healer will then cleanse the last person.

Overall this normal kill order for this encounter is quite easy. It will most likely be a pretty tight enrage timer also, making sure non of the bosses getting healed will be the key to this fight. Our first kill for this was 2 tanked, 2 healers, 6 DPS.

This guide was written as of patch 5.0.5

Written by Mysticknight of US-Thrall

Our 10N Kill Video with vent:

Elite Kill Order will be added soon.
    Last edited by Mysticknight27; 11-20-2012 at 09:25 AM.

That’s a well detailed guide there Mysticknight27, I already shared your videos with my mates. Also your video included and one of the most recommended guides in MoP Terrace of Endless Spring Raid Boss Guide. COOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Karlito23 View Post
    That’s a well detailed guide there Mysticknight27, I already shared your videos with my mates. Also your video included and one of the most recommended guides in MoP Terrace of Endless Spring Raid Boss Guide. COOL!
    Oh cool, I'm happy that these guides can be helpful, I've only just started writing these not long ago so i only hope the quality will improve as i do more! Ty for the kind words.

I've added the Video Guide:
    For all the latest Videos visit:

+ Reply to Thread