<No Drama> is actively seeking a few solid players to help us fill out our ranks as we venture deeper into Mysts of Pandaria
Mon-Thurs 7-9:30pm server
Non-Agility DPS - up to 4 (raid viable off-spec a plus)
Strength users who can carry an effective tank AND DPS spec - up to 2
We are always seeking exceptional players, even if we are not actively seeking your particular class, please feel free to still submit an application and we will review accordingly.
<No Drama> was formed in June of 2009 on Antonidas, a PST Server. We consider ourselves to be a casual guild, yet still hold our players to above average standards. Our members are mature and hold true to the guild name. We do other stuff on the weekends such as PvP, Alt stuff. However, these nights are considered off-nights so don't expect a large amount of stuff being done.
We do not consider ourselves hard-core progression oriented, but we take raiding seriously and we usually complete all hard modes of each instance before the next tier comes out. When we don't we do regular back-track progression to complete kills we didn't get.
We currently are running 1 10 man team and it is our intent to get back to 2 10 man teams. To get there, we will be running 25 man PUG groups on our server on a frequent basis until we have picked up enough new recruits to goback to 2 10 mans. The 1 10 man team we have been fielding is focused only on Moshu'gan Vaults where we are 5/6.
What we expect from you:
- Maintain at least a 75% raid attendance schedule. We don't like to over recruit to prevent having a lot of people on the bench, so your attendance is important.
- Come prepared (flasks/food/buffs etc.)
- Good raid awareness (don't stand in the fire, attack the correct target, etc.)
- Solid knowledge of your class/spec.
- Proper (best) gems and enchants.
- Don't be a Drama Queen, Loot Whore, or a guild hopper. Take that crap somewhere else.
- The ability to take accountability for your mistakes, and to do everything in your power not to repeat them.
- A parse of recent activity so we can make sure you know what you're doing.
What you can expect from us:
- A fun environment to play in.
- A strong and stable officer core
- Fair loot distribution (In 10 mans, it's left to Group Loot and lack of loot whores make it work)
- No nerd-raging
WoW is only a game, however, we feel it is more important than anything else to enjoy playing with the people you play with to create a more synergistic atmosphere. If you do not get along well with others, we may not be a good fit for you. We also rarely censor Vent so if you are overly sensitive, again, we may not be what you're looking for.