+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Switched from dual wield to two hander tanking and started taking lots of damage....?

Switched from dual wield to two hander tanking and started taking lots of damage....?

Hey guys

So im after alot of theorycrafting reading here and on icey-veins.com etc for monk tank mechanics reforagin gemming and so on... recently I have raided mogushan vault and looted a 2h pole arm replacing my dual wield 1 handers. ever since I started using the pole arm in lets say 5 men groups HC, It seems im taking ALOT more damage than i did when i had the 1 handers. as far as i know , there is no difference in tanking for monks if they use 1h or 2h...

Im going to link my armory link so perhaps someone can help me out ? maybe something with my reforge / gem went wrong ? i used the autobot reforaging website to decide on the stats for me ( meaning going for prio hit and exp cap and then haste and then crit etc ).

Armory link for Qua on stormscale : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ale/Qua/simple

will appreciate any sort of help !
    -Qua
    Last edited by zevel; 11-06-2012 at 04:20 AM.

I think that is the wrong copy-pasted link, that one leads to the Dell driver support website.

Quote Originally Posted by Fetzie View Post
    I think that is the wrong copy-pasted link, that one leads to the Dell driver support website.
    Lol sorry , fixed it now
    thanks for the heads up.

got any logs?
    Harsh Words and Steel: A Protection Warrior Guide
    MoP RPS Calculator

Hunters, Just get a Sporebat, most LFRs will be missing that buff.

nay, no idea how to make any...

Create an account at http://www.worldoflogs.com/

From there, you will have a client link at the top right. Make sure that when you click that, you have the java tool pop up with three client options.

Now, you are ready. In game, type /combatlog into the chat window. You should get feedback indicating that the combat logs are being recorded at xxxx\xxxx\combatlog.txt. Where the x's are will be folders on your computer which just depend on your version of OS, etc.

The client options for uploading will include a live update option where it will upload each fight as combat ends. That one usually is the hardest to get through many computer's security and might be more hassle than it's worth but you can try and see. Another option will be to manually upload the logs. If you choose that one, once you click the upload you will get the option to browse to the combatlog.txt. Just remember the xxxx\xxxxx\combatlog.txt message you received earlier and go there.

The live option you would want to start before any fights. The manually upload would be done after the fights. The /combatlog needs to be typed before the fights and then again to turn it off when you want to stop recording the combatlog.
    "he doens't need healing, he doesn't need healing, he doesn't nee-WHAOSHIT!wtf was that man!". Please stop leaning on TDR. -Teng

+ Reply to Thread