+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Updated proc tracker?

Updated proc tracker?

I noticed proculas is no longer maintained and between arms warrior and frost mage, my MSBT lets me know when I proc, but more in the case of my frost mage, I need to track the time on my procs, especially if I proc FoF and BF, and I need a clear way besides buff scanning (takes about 1 or 2 secs) to decide if I need to shoot a FFB or a IL first to not waste a proc. Yes I can keep a running short term memory of what procced first, but that makes me more vulnerable to tunnel vision in an engagement that might not be good in. I've always wondered when tanking on my warrior in the past why dps seem to sit in dmg fields and oom out my healers, now I know. A good interface to streamline the process for you without taking up your attention span is crucial.

Power Auras, Weak Auras, Need to Know, Tell Me When can all be set to do what you're looking for. From there it's personal preference.

I suppose you could even do it with something like Elkano's Buff Bars if you want to take the time to learn the proper names of the buffs and configure bars/buttons for each one.

Quote Originally Posted by sifuedition View Post
    I suppose you could even do it with something like Elkano's Buff Bars if you want to take the time to learn the proper names of the buffs and configure bars/buttons for each one.
    Raven would do the same. Have to configure it buff by buff, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tengenstein View Post
    just don't let them melee you up the bum.

+ Reply to Thread