+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Premium

Premium

Mostly directed towards lore. I could be doing it wrong but i was going to make a donation to the site and was looking thru how to and found the priemum link on the home page but when i go to it, it gives me this error
    TankSpot does not have any paid subscriptions available to which you can subscribe.

Are we no longer able to make donations to gain access to the donor fourm or is there another way to do it?

You do it through Zam now. Sign up w/the same email address there...I'm hazy on the exact process, however. I BELIEVE if you sign in there with the same email you're registered here with, buy the premium membership, log out here, (oxford comma) and log back in you should have donor status, though.

A more recently-signed-up donor might be able to clarify the exact process, but you do get "donor" status via Zam Premium now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravy
    Any plan that doesn't call for the end of the world or the extinction of the human race isn't a good plan

If the premium features don't filter through to tankspot, you can contact ZAM via email and they will sort it for you. Happened to me, tried the logging out/in method and it didn't work, it was my first time donating since Tankspot was stand-alone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tengenstein View Post
    just don't let them melee you up the bum.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreador View Post
    If the premium features don't filter through to tankspot, you can contact ZAM via email and they will sort it for you. Happened to me, tried the logging out/in method and it didn't work, it was my first time donating since Tankspot was stand-alone.
    I remember having the same issue as Dreador. Nothing was connecting, so I sent an email and they were able to get all the Zam accounts to register as premium.
    "You're the girl with all the cat stuff on her desk, right?" - Elmer, 92 year old customer

[twichtv] | [twitter] | [tickles]

Ah ok i do remmeber the post on this a ways back. Thanks guys

Sorry it took me a bit to get to this post, but what Ion and Dreador say is correct. Sign up through ZAM Premium and then use your ZAM login details here on TankSpot. Let us know if you have any issues
    Follow me on Twitter | Facebook | Google+

+ Reply to Thread