+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Prot Warrior T162PC - Does this mean 100% mastery is absurd?

Prot Warrior T162PC - Does this mean 100% mastery is absurd?

So... I'd really until just recently been worried about just getting any gear to gear up my warrior and hadn't paid attention to the warrior T16 2pc. It seems absurd. I mean for 30% of the damage you block? Seems less strong for absorbs because if you absorb the full attack, healing does nothing. But with shield block up and 100% chance to crit block, then healing another 30% of the 66% you block for, that's 85.8% damage reduction all the damn time.

This seems OP as hell. What am I missing here? I feel like as soon as I get my 2pc I'm going straight mastery until 100% crit block.
    "If the world is something you accept rather than interpret, then you're susceptible to the influence of charismatic idiots." -Neil deGrasee Tyson

Twitter @Aggathon || @Tankspot || Twitch.Tv/Aggathon

still can't have shield block up 100% of the time. and yeah tank 2 pieces do seem pretty strong this tier, they effectively doubled the length of bone shield, Pallies get a Hot for 75% of the damage they take during Divine protection, Barksin gives the bears a free Savage dences and a small heal, and monks get an absorb
    Harsh Words and Steel: A Protection Warrior Guide
    MoP RPS Calculator

Hunters, Just get a Sporebat, most LFRs will be missing that buff.

Well yeah it's not up all the time, but while it is up that's crazy, and you can interleave sbars and trinkets and stuff while shield block is down, and a LOT of fights have taunt mechanics where you basically can have shield block up the whole time.

Seems just absurd, lol.
    "If the world is something you accept rather than interpret, then you're susceptible to the influence of charismatic idiots." -Neil deGrasee Tyson

Twitter @Aggathon || @Tankspot || Twitch.Tv/Aggathon

it might be more of a thing is boss damage was more of a thing.
    Harsh Words and Steel: A Protection Warrior Guide
    MoP RPS Calculator

Hunters, Just get a Sporebat, most LFRs will be missing that buff.

If SB absorbs a full attack you probably should stop doing Wet Noodle 5man ) It was also bugged until yesterday, where the heal would come BEFORE the application of dmg hence nothing would happen at full hp.

+ Reply to Thread