+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Looking 4 a MoP Raid CD Addon

Looking 4 a MoP Raid CD Addon

Hey guys I'm looking for a raid CD addon that shows me what CDs are available from who and the duration until they become available again. I had a mod like this in Cata, can't recall the name, but my buddy said it wasn't updated.

Any ideas?

Thanks.
    There is something so appealing about backhanding someone across the face with a shield.

DBM has a module called DBM-Spelltimers and is available here: http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/dbm-spelltimers if you use curse client to download. I use it, very handy. Its updated. It only shows which abilities are on cooldown from which player and the time remaining until it is off CD but do you need more than that?

Ive tried that one, it only gives you a bar when someone has used their CD and gives you the timer till when its ready again.

I'm looking for something that displays all the CDs available to the raid and shows if they are ready to use or on CD and if they are on CD a timer displaying when they will be ready.
    There is something so appealing about backhanding someone across the face with a shield.

I haven't used it in quite a while but I thought oRA used to do this? Or is it only after they're used like in DBM?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tengenstein View Post
    just don't let them melee you up the bum.

ForteXorcist used to have a module for that too. Not sure if Forte is updated though.

Quote Originally Posted by sifuedition View Post
    ForteXorcist used to have a module for that too. Not sure if Forte is updated though.
    Forte is updated for MoP but I don't see anything other than soulstone timers.

Quote Originally Posted by Fetzie View Post
    Wasn't that Hermes?
    I think we have a winner.

Possibly forte updated that module out of existence but back in wrath, I used to play around with it. It used to have a module that was not enabled by default that tracked all the major raid cds. It worked like the OP mentioned where it was a full list and showed the count down if it was still coming off cd. I haven't installed forte since then, however, so it may have gone through a lot of interations since.

Edit: Looking at the screen shots of the addon on curse, I think it was the cooldown timer listed in the second pic. In that second pic, it's the top bar in the third row of the optional bars on the bottom.

Here it is RaidBoss

Unfortunately its not updated for mop, but exactly what I am looking for.

+ Reply to Thread