+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: PST - Episode 100

Thank you lore,

Since watching 1st one (saving rest for the week) i got a question.

Do you think the biggest mistake blizz did to WoW was the Heroic dungeon difficulty in cata straight up? or can u think of a bigger flop?

Is it bad im finding it funny that your in your preview picture each episode, you look more and more tired? hehe

Dropping a post to express my gratitude for all the awesome content you are creating with your shows!

This was a really crazy thing! Big thanks tho, 7 hours of interesting wowdiscussion that i can listen to at work, the gym ect! Magic! =)

Well, Happy 100th PST to you Lore. Congrats on the 100th "episode".

And thank you for going to the lengths you did for all of TankSpot and its people. I sincerely admire/respect what you did. I haven't had a chance to view it yet (and it'll probably take all weekend), but it's a fine example of what brought me here to TankSpot originally, and why I keep coming back.

In the Navy tradition...... I must say..... Bravo Zulu Lore!
    No one tanks in a void.........

So lore. Do you regret doing so many questions and while you ever think of doing something like this again? Honestly was expecting to see a Blizzard type move where they did the forum post question then said it was only the first 5000 posts. But thank you for doing this, I do love your opinion and its great to hear alot more of this week.

That's crazy. I considered submitting a question just to have one included in the 100th episode special, but decided against it as there's almost never anything specific I want to ask about. But how about this, would you ever consider doing something like this again, then releasing it in 20 minute intervals without telling anyone it was all pre-recording over the next 21 weeks? Would be a great way to save yourself time in the future if you did all the work in one clump.

Guess that wouldn't work with how rapidly the game's changing now and things losing relevance, but I'm willing to bet you could have gotten away with something like that during patch 4.3.

Anyway, grats on 100 episodes!

Are we going to get the list of questions with timestamps as per usual so we cans kip questions we're not interested in please mate?

Quote Originally Posted by wesker1213 View Post
    That's why I was asking if it was in Chronological order. I sent mine in rather early, so it would of been in the second one if that is the case. If they are random order, then it's still out there, but if it's in chronological order, it definitely got skipped.
    It was in chronological order, and I definitely answered it. You must have missed it.
    Follow me on Twitter | Facebook | Google+

Quote Originally Posted by mavatar View Post
    Are we going to get the list of questions with timestamps as per usual so we cans kip questions we're not interested in please mate?
    There's over 500 questions... no.

Quote Originally Posted by Jabroni714 View Post
    So lore. Do you regret doing so many questions and while you ever think of doing something like this again? Honestly was expecting to see a Blizzard type move where they did the forum post question then said it was only the first 5000 posts. But thank you for doing this, I do love your opinion and its great to hear alot more of this week.
    I don't regret it, but I probably won't do this again. If I were to do an "answer everything" sort of deal it'd be a more regular thing so there wasn't such a flood of questions.

I have a feeling i was the name that you didnt feel comfortable saying on the air : ( but i had a good question!!! oh well

First off, thanks for doing this Lore. Was an amazing thing to do.I noticed it was indeed in chronological order.I was,however, really bummed out that my question was apparently skipped.I was hoping this would finally be a chance to get a response on my question. It met all the requirements as far as I know Oh well, it's whatever...Looking forward to the next issue of PST and the next weekly marmot.Good Job Lore. Been a fan since the early marmot days, crazy seeing things grow so much. I Dunno where you find all the time tbh, hax?

Quote Originally Posted by Samius View Post
    First off, thanks for doing this Lore. Was an amazing thing to do.I noticed it was indeed in chronological order.I was,however, really bummed out that my question was apparently skipped.I was hoping this would finally be a chance to get a response on my question. It met all the requirements as far as I know Oh well, it's whatever...Looking forward to the next issue of PST and the next weekly marmot.Good Job Lore. Been a fan since the early marmot days, crazy seeing things grow so much. I Dunno where you find all the time tbh, hax?
    You'd asked to keep yourself anonymous, I didn't have a way to display the question without displaying your name. It was also really long :P

hey Thanks for taking the time to answer all the questions you Mentioned my question around the twenty minute mark in #5. However I was more interested in how you felt MOP Compared to the older xpacs. To be exact i said:

[h=2]PST question, MOP Compared to Older Xpacs?[/h]
    I'm wondering what your Opinion is on how MOP compares to the other xpacs? Do you believe that it has the capability of bringing back WoTLK players? Or do you think its more like Cata in the fact that quite a few people simply don't enjoy it?

thanks, Gd_void

Grats on 100 Lore. I may be a new registrant here, but ive enjoyed your Raid guides, The Weekly Marmot, and PST for some time. i dont want to sound whiney here as i wasnt surprised to not see my questions, or perhaps just missed them completely as i did do a bit of skimming the vids and skipping around a bit. Its totally fine as they have been covered before, i was just curious on your opinion of my situation and how i run my alts as mainly collectors in reguards to Spirits. I know im probly in the minority as many ppl end up buying mats off the AH.

WTB concise list of all questions with timestamps per chapter

.... I shold have asked earlier, damn.
    Last edited by Sharku; 10-18-2012 at 04:24 PM.

Lore,

I haven't watched any of this yet, but I am excited to do so. Seven hours....incredible. Congratulations on 100 episodes. Your work makes me want to do something like this. I just wish I had the time and knowledge to do so. Maybe a guide to what you do is in order?

Oint

Looks like Lore didn't have a raid that day . I have to say, 7 hours is too much for me to watch, I will probably only watch around 2 hours. Otherwise my thoughts would be in Lore's voice permanently. At least we know what the intro to the weekly marmot will be...all 7 hours of PST stuck together and fast forwarded in about 35 seconds :P.

Thorfurd, ambitious much? :P

As for the guy whole wrote so much he broke his keyboard, would have loved to just see the length of it :P
    Arms DPS main spec // Prot warrior tank off-spec

Dual spec no longer seems to tap out mana, at least for most specs. I used to regularly queue for heroics as a healer while in elemental spec, then dual-spec to resto when the queue pops before hitting accept. I do that less often lately since the queue pops almost immediately.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    Dual spec no longer seems to tap out mana, at least for most specs. I used to regularly queue for heroics as a healer while in elemental spec, then dual-spec to resto when the queue pops before hitting accept. I do that less often lately since the queue pops almost immediately.
    Just tested on my ele/resto sham, it is indeed only dropping me to about 80k mana (at 85) when I swap. My Paladin loses all of her mana switching from Ret to Prot tho. Weird.

+ Reply to Thread