+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: PST - Episode 100

PST - Episode 100

UPDATE: All seven hours are now available!

For PST episode 100, I decided to just answer every question that hit my inbox this week. Turns out that was a horrible idea, as I received over 500 questions. But I'm too stubborn to back out, so I went ahead and did it anyway -- for seven hours.

To keep from going completely insane, I broke things up into one-hour blocks. The first of these is now up! The remaining blocks will be added to this post as they finish uploading and encoding.

Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3:

Part 4:

Part 5:

Part 6:

Part 7:
    Last edited by Lore; 10-18-2012 at 03:38 PM.
    Follow me on Twitter | Facebook | Google+

Epic

Lore, you are one of the reasons that Warcraft is as popular as it is and what you do for the community cannot be overstated. Even attempting something as mad as this is a feat of strength, and actually following through with it is truly EPIC!

Also in regards to Murazond, people assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big bowl of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff.
    Last edited by Lancourt; 10-18-2012 at 09:19 AM.

..7 hours. You are insane.

Tankspot Moderator
    Twitter: Follow me on Twitter! @Krenian

"Damnit!" - Jack Bauer, 24

You're awesome you insane bastard

I applaud and humbly thank you for all you do for the WoW community.

Wow... I figured it'd be around 3 hours... holy crap man.

As insane as answering questions for 7 hours is, more insane would be to listen to him answering questions for 7 hours. I like you Lore, I really do, but if I listened to you for that long, I'd expect you to bear my children or something.

If I were to watch one part of this every day, I'd probably get it done in time for the next weekly marmout. (lol, Lores time management skills)

Quote Originally Posted by Mwawka View Post
    As insane as answering questions for 7 hours is, more insane would be to listen to him answering questions for 7 hours. I like you Lore, I really do, but if I listened to you for that long, I'd expect you to bear my children or something.
    I'll probably watch all 7 hours. But it will be running in the background while I'm working or something and it'll take 2 or 3 months. :P

you just made my day im sick, cant work and need something to do

so how about 7 hours PST ^^

w00t!!! Something to do at work now!

Lore, no one can tank you enough for your contribution to the community!

O.o u make me feel bad for asking 3-4 questions.

Did you answer the questions in the order you got them ? or reverse order? I asked a question and if it's in chronological order, mine got skipped and it was game related about Blizzard and their stances on exploits, bots and hacks in this game.

Amazing feat of strength... of voice... or patience... not sure which...

Quote Originally Posted by wesker1213 View Post
    Did you answer the questions in the order you got them ? or reverse order? I asked a question and if it's in chronological order, mine got skipped and it was game related about Blizzard and their stances on exploits, bots and hacks in this game.
    Went back and found your question in my inbox, I definitely remember answering it
    Follow me on Twitter | Facebook | Google+

Quote Originally Posted by wesker1213 View Post
    There's 7 hours of questions (of which, only 3 hours is currently available) posted starting 3 hours ago. How could you possibly know that your question was skipped?
    Last edited by Slyvar; 10-18-2012 at 12:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Slyvar View Post
    There's 7 hours of questions (of which, only 3 hours is currently available) posted starting 3 hours ago. How could you possibly know that your question was skipped?
    That's why I was asking if it was in Chronological order. I sent mine in rather early, so it would of been in the second one if that is the case. If they are random order, then it's still out there, but if it's in chronological order, it definitely got skipped.

Mists buff food almost seems like a social experiment. "Will you do 15 minutes of farming per wipe to get one third of a gem's benefit in primary stats? How about 30 minutes per wipe for one sixth?" (For my raid, we're mostly using feasts and +250 stat individual food. We'll take the tiny tiny progression hit.)

Lore I just wanna thank you for everything you do! I love hoppin' on to Tankspot every time I log into WoW to watch/listen to your Weekly Marmot or PST episode for the week. I also watch Legendary every Thursday and i don't think anyone can say it enough, but what you do is awesome and I know that both the community and I appreciate your hard work. Keep the content coming! See you tonight on Legendary =D

--Sheo

+ Reply to Thread