+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Encounter Guide Authors Wanted!

Encounter Guide Authors Wanted!

If you've been looking for a simple way to get your name out there as a knowledgeable and respected member of the World of Warcraft raiding community, here's a great opportunity: TankSpot is looking for encounter guide authors!

We're really pushing to once again become the leading source of easy-to-follow encounter guides in Mists of Pandaria, and we're looking to add a couple people to the team to get that done. We're interested in guides for both 10 and 25-man, on both Normal and Heroic. Aside from some basic video editing/recording skills, you'll need to be able to cleanly and concisely explain boss mechanics in a way that's easy to understand and apply. That's it; we like to keep things simple!

If you're interested, please put together a quick mockup video explaining one or two mechanics of one of the fights in Mogu'shan Vaults, toss it up on YouTube, and email the link to lore@tankspot.com. Feel free to set the video to "unlisted" if you'd rather not leave it public. Feel free to email if you have any questions as well!
    Follow me on Twitter | Facebook | Google+

This sounds very exciting! I will definitely be working on this.

You guys need to recruit this person, his guides are stellar, not sure if he's in MoP or not: http://www.youtube.com/user/gabestah

You should check out www.youtube.com/setsawow --- Almost 500 subscribers and just under 200k channel views.

The wife does all of these videos... I don't think shes at the progression level currently, but that could change shortly. You could always send her a PM if your interested
    www.youtube.com/setsawow - Video Guides for current content

Is this still going on? Want to try my hand at it!

Any idea on when people will be hearing back?
    www.blessthemartyrguild.com

I'm slowly but surely working through everything, apologies for how long it's taking but it's a slow process.

Planning on sending out another round of emails tomorrow
    Follow me on Twitter | Facebook | Google+

+ Reply to Thread