+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sweet victory guides?

Sweet victory guides?

Just curious why the super secret reasoning for removing some very good guides for boss fights. I thought that was the point of this forum.

Not trying to start anything it just seems odd.

Guides posted to TankSpot need to be viewable on TankSpot. Threads that do nothing but link to an external site are essentially just spam and will be removed.

Note that it's still okay to link to another site, there just needs to be some value to the original post. Readers need to be able to get something of value out of the post on TankSpot without clicking through to the other site. For example, posting a video and saying "a full writeup is available on my site" is okay. Just posting a link is not.

This should have been explained to the user who was posting them in a PM. I apologize if it wasn't explained clearly.
    Follow me on Twitter | Facebook | Google+

ah sorry about that the reason that I linked it to our website was because the bbcoding isn't standard here, a lot of the code has to be reworked and it would be a lot of work to do so. i will do my best to recode everything for tank spot. sorry if i broke any rules, that was not my intention, i was just trying to push out as many guides as i could.

MK

No worries. The guides are looking great (From what you posted). Keep up the good work =)

Tankspot Moderator
    Twitter: Follow me on Twitter! @Krenian

"Damnit!" - Jack Bauer, 24

Quote Originally Posted by Mysticknight27 View Post
    ah sorry about that the reason that I linked it to our website was because the bbcoding isn't standard here, a lot of the code has to be reworked and it would be a lot of work to do so. i will do my best to recode everything for tank spot. sorry if i broke any rules, that was not my intention, i was just trying to push out as many guides as i could.

MK
    Thanks for being understanding
    Follow me on Twitter | Facebook | Google+

+ Reply to Thread