+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Stone Guard Overload question

Stone Guard Overload question

I was wondering if anyone out there knows if there is a buff/debuff/aura(aside from the raid warning and the glowing circle on the ground), that comes up when one of the dogs is overloading. I would like to be able to look at my boss frame while tanking and see which one is overloading at the moment. I feel like I waste GCDs trying to get the perfect camera angle to see which dog has the glowing circle.

thanks.

The smoky aura circle around the charged catdog and the respective buff on the unitframe are your warnings, everything else is a boss-mod

OK, I must need to tweek my UI then cause I didnt see any overload buff on any of my frames. Any idea what the name is? just overload? or overloading?

thanks.

DDo you want to know which dog is casting petrify or which is closeset to overloading?
    Harsh Words and Steel: A Protection Warrior Guide
    MoP RPS Calculator

Hunters, Just get a Sporebat, most LFRs will be missing that buff.

Petrify, yeah sry i said overload there, I have no problem seeing which is closest to overloading. Thanks, I was looking at those earlier, now I realize the problem, aside form me, is with my UI. Thanks again

+ Reply to Thread