+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Mogu'Shan Vaults - Stone Guard

what addon is it for the health and casting bars that stay in the middle of the screen?

We are currenlty having troubles with the "hardest" combo in my opinion.. We have Cobalt-Jasper and amethyst up. Anyone that killed it with that combo and able to help - suggest anything?
    The plan we are using atm is that we ignore chains (chain ppl move together) and we break most of the mines at cobalt petrification. We have the raid loosely stacked (10 yards from each other) moving in the middle of the room (where the red carpet is) and the tanks moving bosses from where they spawn to the entrace and back.
    Wiping at 11% and some times from enrage. The reason we move is that the room is getting filled from amethyst-mines.
    Anyone that can help-suggest anything is welcome.

Thanks in advance.

You guys gona have some other movie guides on bosses coming soon

The problem we are having right now is the time between overpower and the next petrify. I'm hoping I'm just missing something because I couldn't figure this out last night.

Here is what's happening:

We pull, I take the 2 dogs, other tank pulls the one on its own. Assuming we get lucky and one of the two together gets the first petrify we taunt the petrifying dog at about 45 energy (which causes him to get out of range just as the energy crosses 50). At that point we are fine, energy bar fills and overpower goes off neutralizing the current petrify. However, between the time overpower goes off and the next petrify goes out, the dog currently being tanked with the dog that just overpowered goes from about 50-ish energy to 60-75.

We generally manage to keep a non-petrifying dog from overpowering for a few rotations but that little gap can take a non-petrifying dog to 100 after 2 rotations. Should we be switching in some fashion immediately after overpower without worrying about whose going to petrify?

Have you tried taunting sooner (at 35-40), maybe that can solve the issue?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ion
    Damn old people, screwin' with my grind.
    Mists of Pandaria Protection Warrior Spreadsheet
    Warlords of Draenor One Minute Field Guides

Quote Originally Posted by Airowird View Post
    Have you tried taunting sooner (at 35-40), maybe that can solve the issue?
    We did try that once, it didn't help but maybe we just need to try it that way a few times.

+ Reply to Thread