+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Spell Reflection In Feng the Accursed

Spell Reflection In Feng the Accursed

Anyone know if you can spell reflect [as Warrior] His Aoe ticks??

I haven't tried Feng yet so i'm not positive but i know most aoe's are not able to be spell reflected so I would assume not.

Not the aoe but what about the lightning lash (stacking debuff)?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tengenstein View Post
    just don't let them melee you up the bum.

No, that is what the encounter ability is for. You can do some really cool things with it, even though sadly stealing the spell does not negate its application on the person you are channeling on (that would be really awesome)

On a similar note, our other tank could not figure out how to copy Epicenter. Anyone know how to? He tried channeling on players, and tried channeling on the boss.

Quote Originally Posted by Eetabeetay View Post
    On a similar note, our other tank could not figure out how to copy Epicenter. Anyone know how to? He tried channeling on players, and tried channeling on the boss.
    It copies the next special a player is hit by, so I would think you just channel any player right before he does Epicenter, play gets hit be the AoE and the tank now has the ability. I know you need this for the achievement but at this point with tons of people undergeared we had to "copy" the stun to use it on every other Epicenter to avoid the damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Eetabeetay View Post
    You can steal it on every tick, so you have time it does not need to be channeled before he starts casting. What I eventually figured out is that you cannot spell steal an ability from someone under the other tanks barrier because they are immune and not getting hit by the ability

Stealing the stun for every other epicenter makes the first phase a complete joke.

+ Reply to Thread