+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: PST - Episode 98

Quote Originally Posted by Deandia View Post
    I know that nothing on my end has changed but since you re-vamped the website Lore, I am unable to read the questions below your videos. Can ya make the font size a bit bigger say 12pt. thanks
    This week:
    0:48 - Are the long queue times on high-pop servers going to affect progression?
    7:50 - Aren't there still "right" and "wrong" choices in the new talent system?
    15:36 - If you could raid with a world first guild, would you?
    20:20 - Do MoP dailies require too much grinding, especially where alts are concerned?
    27:54 - How do I deal with a raider who is talented, but doesn't mesh well with the group?
    32:54 - Are MoP heroics too easy?
    40:18 - How do the random elements of some boss fights affect Challenge Mode times?
    46:27 - How many raid bosses would be ideal per tier?
    53:46 - Is the WoW community cycling towards younger players?
    1:00:26 - Should Spirits of Harmony be made BoE?

Definitely time to
    Quote Originally Posted by Lore View Post
    slip more dick in.[/SIZE]
    Quote Originally Posted by Tengenstein View Post
    just don't let them melee you up the bum.

Just finished watching the Legendary segment on daily quest grinds. While Josh's reaction to this is far from unusual, I do feel like it's largely self-inflicted. We're talking about items which will make normal-mode Vaults progression slightly easier, most of which won't even be obtainable until a guild like Months Behind is done progressing through normal. Is it really worth asking people--even yourself--to put in one or two hours per day doing dailies they don't want to do, just in order to speed up the easiest part of T14 progression by a little bit?

I'll put on the disclaimer I haven't been in Vaults yet, and it sounds like it's tuned harder than I initially expected. If it's really tuned on the edge such that it seriously helps a lot to have, say, the Golden Lotus and Klaxxi revered items, then that would kind of suck.

+ Reply to Thread