+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Question for Lore

Question for Lore

Lore I watched your video about the UI creation. It was helpful and I got some great tips. I'm pretty sure my problem is with Dominos, but i swapped Dominos for Bartender and I still was having the same problem. When ever I am running through a dungeon, say Shado-Pan Monestary, and I'm fighting Taran Zhu, I am never able to see the Hate bar or the Meditate button. Whenever I am in this dungeon and we get to him I always have to disable my addon and then later on after the fight re-enable it. This gets old very fast. Just wondering if this happens with yours and if you know of what I might be able to do so that I won't have to keep disabling and re-enabling the UI every time I run this dungeon.
    Thanks.

-Hornswoggle

Make a macro

/click ExtraActionButton1

Drag and drop onto your bars. Works for those fights as well as Madness of Deathwing and Ultraxion. Capitolization is important for this one.

Quote Originally Posted by sifuedition View Post
    Make a macro

/click ExtraActionButton1

Drag and drop onto your bars. Works for those fights as well as Madness of Deathwing and Ultraxion. Capitolization is important for this one.
    Additionally, you could just ensure that the Extra Action Bar is enabled within Bartender4 and position it where you want.
    Former Hardcore Raider, Officer, Guild Master and Tank.

I am having a problem with the bar but not the button. Make use u enable the button it's easy to miss as its a fairly small square

I got it fixed, thanks for the replies

What was the fix?

+ Reply to Thread