+ Reply to Thread

Thread: best way to track renewing mist

best way to track renewing mist

has anybody come across an add-on to help track renewing mist ive come across one but its been left for dead just wondering

I honestly thought this would be easy when I saw the question. I'm not familiar with MW spells so I looked it up first to see if it was a hot, etc. Looks like it works similar to priest Prayer of Mending. That makes it a lot tougher. There are Prayer of Mending trackers that might be able to be modified to work with this if anyone can figure out the code =/

If it's like PoM, I wonder if VuhDo has incorporated it yet. If they haven't I'm pretty sure you could add it in manually, although I've never had to do that.

You can manually enter Serpent's Zeal in options=>panels=>hot icons. Slot combo boxes are editable there.

This is from the author of VuhDo, maybe it can work for yours too.

If you don't use VuhDo, you might try Weak Auras Addon - it's a very powerful light weight addon that can be highly customized. There are some really good You Tube videos showing how to set it up.

Good Luck
    Quote Originally Posted by Darksend View Post
    Best bet also is find 2-3 healers you know to q with and tell them to forget everyone else and just keep you alive.

IMO Vuhdo is the best at tracking HOTs because it actually shows the durations really well. Any raid frame replacement like Grid, Vuhdo, or Healbot can track it just fine, and Weak Auras can track the cooldown.

All you need to know is a) who has RM on them and b) whether RM is on CD or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Knighterrant81 View Post
    All you need to know is a) who has RM on them and b) whether RM is on CD or not.
    This is absolutely true, if you don't want to be the best healer that you can.

Check this out:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...ywqd44U#t=351s

I actually use affiniti's wa setup. His renewing mist tracker tracks the number of renewing mists you have and how much time is left on the cast with the lowest duration (for maximizing thunder focus tea usage). Its great, but it still just boils down to "how many renewing mists do I have up".

+ Reply to Thread