+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Druid Tanking questions

Druid Tanking questions

I have taken a break, and I decided to come back for MoP. I am thinking of picking up my druid due to they are going to be strong pvp healers once again. but my other passion that I liked to do in game was tanking. I don't have the most time on my hands and was wondering if Druids are going to be viable tanks withe the whole guardian thing. I've heard some say yes and some say absolutely no. I figured this would be the place to ask. And when I say Viable I mean Usable for Raids aswell.

Thanks in advance.

ALL tanks are viable for all raids.
    Harsh Words and Steel: A Protection Warrior Guide
    MoP RPS Calculator

Hunters, Just get a Sporebat, most LFRs will be missing that buff.

Not sure who you know that said absolutely no but I wouldn't be taking game advise from that person anymore. As teng says all tanks are viable and they all have slight perks over the other tanks.

Blizzard has done a great job to make all classes/specs atleast viable for raiding i think this is the first time in a long time that people can play how they want without making everyone in the raid hate them. unless your in a realm first clearing guild anyway. druid tanks will surely be viable. and being a bear? cmon who doesnt wanna be a bear....

+ Reply to Thread