+ Reply to Thread

Thread: pally tank coming back having problems

pally tank coming back having problems

been gone roughly a year started playing agian boudt a month ago and my threat is not what i remember it being heres my link please help if you can http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...dinbann/simple
    I am actually older then your jesus i wish i could of known him....but i missed it. Godrick True Blood

For the most part, you look ok. I would probably replace the JC stam gems with mastery instead but that would help survivability rather than threat.

As to threat, the rotation has changed. You don't want to slow your rotation down so that you can crusader's strike every other gcd. Judgement builds holy power now as well as a proc'd avenger's shield. First come, first serve is back and you need to generate as much holy power as you can for more damage and survivability with shield of the righteous.

SotR now gives you a % damage reduction for 3 seconds based on your mastery as well as hitting like a truck but needs three holy power, which I'm sure you've noticed. Consecration is back into the rotation as well.

yeah ive been doing everything youve said but my threat still sucks big time im being ripped off in LFR
    I am actually older then your jesus i wish i could of known him....but i missed it. Godrick True Blood

What priority list are you using?

Something like CS>AS>J>Sacred Shield>Cons/HW ? (Hammer once every 25/40s instead of CS for Weakened Blows if other tank doesn't keep it up)
    Remember ShotR is no longer on the global cooldown, so you can use it in between two other attacks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ion
    Damn old people, screwin' with my grind.
    Mists of Pandaria Protection Warrior Spreadsheet
    Warlords of Draenor One Minute Field Guides

Priority is

CS J AS (HoW) CONS HW

Use cs on cd, prioritize j.

rota is

HotR j as cs cons j cs as/hw as/cons/hw repeat

ShoR when necessary, only works with 3 holx power.

reforge to 7.5% hit, 7.5% exp, then mastery, then avoidance.

More info is in the guide in my sig, sorry if thd formatting is broken in this post, writing from my phone as internet is broken at home.

+ Reply to Thread