+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Discussions taking place on other forums [Protection]

Quote Originally Posted by kopcap View Post
    Absolutely. Hence the question, how much passive magic dmg is needed to make exp ~ parry. If the answer is 0.1, it is safe to put hit/exp > avoidance on virtually every fight, if the answer is closer to 0.5 - then its not.
    How would you personally react to a 1:9 ratio ? There's the problem. Different people will almost always react differently, depending on how they are used to play.

Ultimately, the more you use SBar the more valuable become Hit/Exp, and since two people won't necessary use SBar the exact same way or amount, you can hardly have an accurate model on this.
    Last edited by kebess; 09-20-2012 at 12:07 AM.

This has nothing to do with what I am talking about.

I assume you're talking about scenarios in which a clear and direct spam of SBar is better than SB then? Which would make Hit/Exp better than avoidance, since there wouldn't be any choice to make.

It would be hard to predict in a real time fight though, even if we had an accurate ratio, since Vengeance would necessary alter things. How do we take Vengeance into account, since it varies so much ?

none

i just wanted to post...i want to say overpowered but since its been nerfs , nerfs, nerfs all the time..it almost seems we're normal now....well i do more dps tanking than dpsing but im geared well and statted well as a tank ..i tank more than dps now...but its almost like we're back to the way they used to be or maybe now im just recognizing it...i took 6-8 months off and came back..bought the expansion...and now im running dungeons like crazy...easy...at first and...one shotting everything...even in heroics....starting to run into some bad groups having trouble keeping me up..or letting my health get low...which shouldnt ever happen in my opinion...but in raids and groups im usually the last one standing....i can also solo 2 of the dungeon bosses which idk if it was a design mistake or what but its nice to have a little backup as a warrior i was getting owned there for a bit...if i knew how to tape my play i would but i dont....Sha of Doubt and the first boss in the brewery i can solo...no healers.....i solod Sha of Doubt my second time in there because the hunter pulled and veryone got locked out except me and a dps...the dps died so i had to kill him from about 80 percent on...i solod him again the next day 90-100 percent....prot spec of course....i havent felt this god as a warrior or confident since Wrath before ICC..tanking heroics....its like theres an advantage to being Prot....for awhile i was relying on fury to solo stuff...now its protection again..a nice change i think in a game maybe ending soon...still get alot of nubs explaining fights wrong in raids..(the new ones) heroics are easy justt coast....the raid looks easy just need some practice and ppl with patience....some ppl wipe once and leave and arent into learning sessions..usually try a couple times and then get it..but maybe im at the end of my WOW teniur..who knows??

You might want to consider hitting enter occasionally. And using caps where appropriate.

I mean, if your goal is to have people read it, anyway...
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravy
    Any plan that doesn't call for the end of the world or the extinction of the human race isn't a good plan

+ Reply to Thread