+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Glory of the Cata Hero

Glory of the Cata Hero

Anyone else slightly miffed they tacked a MoP heroic achieve into the meta preventing finishing this up?

I understand my own role in waiting so long to tie up the loose ends, but cooridinating with IRL friends/guildies who have been rarely on kinda prevented me from pursuing this the way I wanted. My luck, I would have gotten it done and five minutes later they would have logged on and and been pissed I was saved.

I guess the TB drake is my best shot at a stone-form drake before MoP now, but man I hate TB dailies after farming up two trinkets on my main and at least one on like 7-8 other alts.

Weird....
    As I don't think they've pulled some of the WotLK achieve mounts yet, have they?
    Last edited by Leucifer; 09-07-2012 at 01:03 PM. Reason: I'm a slight grammar nazi
    No one tanks in a void.........

It's a bug, plain and simple. An achievement id was accidentally was replaced on the meta. At some point they will probably fix it, probably not until after the expansion though at this point. Just complete what you can and wait for the fix. Nothing else you can really do about it.
    "In anything, if you want to go from just a beginner to a pro, you need a montage." /w TankSpot WTB Montage for Raiders.

+ Reply to Thread