+ Reply to Thread

Thread: lvl-85 Prot War having some fun in 10-man heroic ICC (Marrowgar & DeathWhisper)

lvl-85 Prot War having some fun in 10-man heroic ICC (Marrowgar & DeathWhisper)

Some quick solo kills of heroic Lord Marrowgar, and heroic Lady DeathWhisper (1st on a Warrior?).

Marrowgar was pretty straight forward, if you knew what you were doing and had a bit of gear. DeathWhisper on the other hand was really a pain in the butt at some times... as she had a nasty debuff that slows all your ability cooldowns, and prevents you form using them regularly.

HC Lady DeathWhisper : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4dWx406QFI&feature=plcp

HC Lord Marrowgar : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNv9tJHtgGo&feature=plcp

Enjoy !

I'm looking forward to soloing icc 25 in mist! Still have 17 shards to go for my axe.

Quote Originally Posted by Takethecake View Post
    I'm looking forward to soloing icc 25 in mist! Still have 17 shards to go for my axe.
    Hehe, I'm suckering a friendly prot pala into getting my sham his staff in 10man FL
    Quote Originally Posted by Ion
    Damn old people, screwin' with my grind.
    Mists of Pandaria Protection Warrior Spreadsheet
    Warlords of Draenor One Minute Field Guides

Quote Originally Posted by Airowird View Post
    Hehe, I'm suckering a friendly prot pala into getting my sham his staff in 10man FL
    Hum.. really? Prot Pals can already solo 10man FL?

Nah, can't solo now, but we'll be able to atleast duo at 90. I'ld try soloing, but a lot of bosses would require atleast 2 players (spider queen, Baleroc for shards and you DO need a healer there, ...)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ion
    Damn old people, screwin' with my grind.
    Mists of Pandaria Protection Warrior Spreadsheet
    Warlords of Draenor One Minute Field Guides

+ Reply to Thread