+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Old reputations before MOP?

Old reputations before MOP?

Hey guys,

I just finished leveling a protection pala, a few weeks ago.
    So i've been into the process of getting new gear and bla bla bla, trying to get some fun before the new expansion and trying to not spend too much money.
    My question is: Should i wast time on raising reputations? like therazane.... (to get the shoulder enchant) or not?
    I'm sure the new expansion will have some other reputations to work on. so is this a waste of time?
    i'm still tanking the heroics, but every 2 or 3.. there's a guy saying "wow.... tank's missing the shoulder enchant" and here goes the discussion again, and bla bla bla.
    But i'm kinda lost... i mean, what do i do now? just sit in a corner and count the days till the expansion?
    cheers

may as well at least get the tabards...i mean it's nice to not look like the slacker all the randoms expect
    Quote Originally Posted by Tengenstein View Post
    just don't let them melee you up the bum.

TBH, you should have stayed in deepholm leveling until you could buy the tabard and then worn the tabard so that when you get called for not having shoulder enchant in HCs you can reply with "thats why I'am here". Whether or not you make the effort depends entirely on how much you actually care. If you don't care at all, then don't bother carry on tanking and just accept that people will call you on it. It's not really that hard to grind the rep once you get the tabard. i think it took me something like 6 days once i'd dinged 85 to get exalted and at that time you could do one in an evening, or maybe 2 if you got BRC or ToT. It would probably take a lot less if you got the lesser version you can get an earlier rep level and then at least you have some sort shoulder enchant. it's really not alot of work to get it done, and if you're still running HCs you're in the perfect place to grind the rep whilst doing what you're already doing.

all gear and all reps are transitory none of them last forever. you can either accept your present mediocrity, or you can strive for improvement, even if it is temporary.

If you do the Therazane chain you can buy the Honored enchant for shoulders, should take you about 45 minutes as a level 85 player.

Quote Originally Posted by Fetzie View Post
    If you do the Therazane chain you can buy the Honored enchant for shoulders, should take you about 45 minutes as a level 85 player.
    This. When I did it on my hunter alt it took pretty much exactly 45.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tengenstein View Post
    just don't let them melee you up the bum.

thanks for the replies guys, i'll work on it
    cheers all

+ Reply to Thread