+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [Reminder] Patch 5.0 Survival Guide

[Reminder] Patch 5.0 Survival Guide

With Patch 5.0 dropping today, I wanted to be sure everyone has gotten a chance to check out the Patch 5.0 Survival Guide. If you're waiting patiently for servers to come up, it's a good way to kill 20 minutes and get a refresher of all the major changes happening in the patch!

Your regularly scheduled Weekly Marmot will be coming on Thursday
    Last edited by Lore; 08-28-2012 at 08:50 PM.
    Follow me on Twitter | Facebook | Google+

thanks for the guide, not gonna lie I'm a bit overwhelmed with all the changes.

Thanks for the guide gonna report for a sticky.

It is realy fun when you go log in your alts and get archievements like ''of the horde'', did not know that i had to log on every alt to get the honor kills from each one to sums up.

Admit it, you're just too busy playing guildwars 2 to record a weekly marmot :P

Watched it a second time, still sitting in Orgrimmar with a slightly confused level 85 Tauren Paladin lol

The patch was a bit overwhelming at first, but all in all the changes are not that bad. Most of the toons I played around with last night (I have a raid geared 85 of each class on my alliance server) felt somewhat similar to before. Sure some things have changed but the backbone of the classes appeared in tact.

I love the shared mounts and achievs. It was fun sitting on my Twilight Harbinger on my Orc DK who's in quest greens and blues (not gearing her until MoP) with Savior of Azeroth title on outside the AH in Org while I tabbed out to read about the changes. My Horde server only has 6 guilds that killed H Madness and I think they're all server transfers based on the kill dates. Childish, I know.

Whats up with the recycled content Bliz... I mean Lore.
    To me the patch had been fun, so many bugs to work around.
    Many guilds loving and hating new talents and glyphs. Completing those achievement than now are almost there because they are account-wide.

-put on foil hat-

Wow talents are defensive abilities. Diablo3 talents are defensive abilities. Hmmm. Testing grounds for Titan? They have made a lot of changes since WoW first started and maybe, just maybe they keep changing to find a more "simple" way to have things that work that they can then implement/modify for Titan. So sayeth me first, this is all just a precursor to what we can expect in Titan.

+ Reply to Thread