+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Accessing Heroic Mode for Raid Bosses

Accessing Heroic Mode for Raid Bosses

Not a tanking question so maybe there's a better place to post.If you've killed all the bosses on Normal mode in a Cata raid in the past, can you access any Heroic boss afterwards? For example, someone is 8/8 in normal DS but has never killed any of the bosses on Heroic. Everyone else in the raid is the same. In a new lockout, could the raid do the first 7 on normal and then do Heroic Madness?

You cannot access heroic spine and heroic madness without killing the other 6 bosses on heroic in that ID.

Thanks. Is it the same in the other Cata raids? Take the same example only apply it to BWD. Can you do Heroic Neff without killing the other bosses in Heroic on that run?

i know firelands and dragon soul work the same way, im not sure on BWD, BoT and TotFW however I would assume its the same

Quote Originally Posted by captanmurdoc View Post
    i know firelands and dragon soul work the same way, im not sure on BWD, BoT and TotFW however I would assume its the same
    Pretty sure it's NOT the case for TotFW and BoT (except you DO need to kill heroic Cho'gall to access Sinestra)...so I'd GUESS it's not necessary in BWD either.

Firelands and DS both need to be cleared on heroic, though, to access the last boss(es) on heroic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravy
    Any plan that doesn't call for the end of the world or the extinction of the human race isn't a good plan

+ Reply to Thread