+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Legendary - Gone To The Dogs

Legendary - Gone To The Dogs

Last edited by Lore; 08-24-2012 at 01:51 PM.
    Follow me on Twitter | Facebook | Google+

Awesome, they just made it cheaper to have the server first Monk. Nice Blizz

netflix

hi lore, I've been watching legendary for a while now and getting pretty tired of you guys advertising netflix while netflix is not available un europe, is there any chance you could talk to them to make it available in europe. I would definitely use it

I wouldn't really say compare GW2 with 5.0, but woW in general... okay yes 5.0 brings in new features, but its still the same. It's like saying "heeey here's the same car but with a different color/seats/GPS system (I dont know) while that other car (GW2 in this example) is a complete different car". And by the looks of it.... I don't know. No new content, only a new scenario bit that might last for 1h while GW2 is brand spanking new.... I'm pretty sure a lot of people would rather be attracted to GW2 than woW. But then again, it's a patch. If they should've released MoP the 27th of august, that would be a complete different story

Did yall make any changes to how legendary is posted on tankspot? for some reason the video isnt showing up on my comp?

Quote Originally Posted by Hoodamiss View Post
    Did yall make any changes to how legendary is posted on tankspot? for some reason the video isnt showing up on my comp?
    Looks like a different host (viddler instead of blip)...you might need to whitelist them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravy
    Any plan that doesn't call for the end of the world or the extinction of the human race isn't a good plan

Quote Originally Posted by Ion View Post
    Looks like a different host (viddler instead of blip)...you might need to whitelist them.
    i have the same problem. I have no idea how to do that. Is it viddler.com you need to whitelist or?

EDIT: im getting "video format or MIME-type is not supported" message.
    Last edited by Axwielder; 08-24-2012 at 10:17 PM.

I myself have quit WoW entirely because of Pandas. I am just watching WM, legendary and PST really to follow what's happening in it. If WoW ever goes free to play, I will consider it, despite pandas. I am going to try guild wars 2, because frankly, I would rather spend my money on that, than a child's game, which I feel WoW is turning too much into.

Also, could we have Mike S hosting legendary? I actually had to stop watching legendary this week before the end because of Gary's distractions.
    Arms DPS main spec // Prot warrior tank off-spec

Sophie for 4th square!

1 gold for 1 kill? Time to go for Bloodthirsty!

I can no longer watch these on an android device. sad times
    [Today 09:38 AM] Reev: The older I get, the more I think those Greek philosophers were just annoying hipsters.
    Twitter @Aggathon || @Tankspot || Twitch.Tv/Aggathon

Got it to work on my phone which is running 2.2, but can't get it to load on my tablet running 4.0... weird.
    [Today 09:38 AM] Reev: The older I get, the more I think those Greek philosophers were just annoying hipsters.
    Twitter @Aggathon || @Tankspot || Twitch.Tv/Aggathon

After a while I just stoped watching this episode..
    I dont really like having someone licking my ears when I put on my headphones, and who wants to se a dogs ass for half the show.
    Come on, this is a new low.. I know this game have become a game for 12 year olds, but could you atleast be a bit professional for people who just wants the news please?

+ Reply to Thread