+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Just need info on Hitrating .

Just need info on Hitrating .

I just need a check on my toon i have been told my hitrating is low and was wondering if i should switch out my yellow gems . Here is my armory link http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...lazur/advanced . any other suggestions would be appreciated . Thanks in advance

Yes, your spell hit is too low. You want spell hit at 17% so your poisons will not miss. Your melee hit just needs to be at 8%, but will really be higher when your spell hit gets capped, so that your special attacks won't miss. You need to get your expertise to 26/26 so that your special attacks can't be dodged. You should be attacking from behind so you only need to worry about taking boss dodge off the table.

Any suggestions on what to change such as gems, reforging , etc Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by Theotherone View Post
    Yes, your spell hit is too low. You want spell hit at 17% so your poisons will not miss. Your melee hit just needs to be at 8%, but will really be higher when your spell hit gets capped, so that your special attacks won't miss. You need to get your expertise to 26/26 so that your special attacks can't be dodged. You should be attacking from behind so you only need to worry about taking boss dodge off the table.
    IIRC it is only mutilate that wants to have spell hit for poisons, combat is a lot less dependent on poison damage. 8% melee hit so your specials don't miss, 26 expertise so you don't get dodged, then whatever dps stat combat rogues like most (mastery, haste or crit)

+ Reply to Thread