Thread: Herald of the Titans, the only one?

Herald of the Titans, the only one?

Hello

Just came back to wow after a long absence and my little warrior is not even lvl 80.

What I am wondering is if there are any more achievements than Herald of the Titans that needs to be done prior to hitting 85?

You can do it at 85 but it still needs a proper set of gear. Itemlvl 226 wasn't it? And you need a team of 10 who all have this gearset.

[h=1]Herald of the Titans[/h] Defeat Algalon the Observer in 10-player mode at level 80 without anyone in the raid wearing any equipment with an item level higher than is available in 10-player Ulduar.
    call me crazy but i don't think you can do this at 85.

I figured it was at lvl 80 also.

Tried to google and all that but found no answer to if there are any more achievements I should pick up before getting to 85.

Hmm wowhead shows it as feat of strength now, thought it was still possible but maybe I'm wrong.

Why wouldn't it still be possible if you meet all the criteria?

And still I'd like an answer to if it's the only achievement that has a level demand that needs to be met.

it and conqueror of ulduar are the only 2 I know of that have the level requirement, however you might want to look into the tribute to immortaility on togc as that might still be obtainable but require level 80, that would be the only other one i could think of

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by captanmurdoc View Post
    it and conqueror of ulduar are the only 2 I know of that have the level requirement, however you might want to look into the tribute to immortaility on togc as that might still be obtainable but require level 80, that would be the only other one i could think of
    i'm pretty sure i read champion/conqueror of ulduar (and other similar achievements) would be removed from the game when panda shipped. is that wrong?