+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 18 of 18

Thread: Legendary - Kung Fu Panda

  1. #1

    Legendary - Kung Fu Panda

    Follow me on Twitter | Facebook | Google+

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    14
    Hey Lore quick question, was that the new intro or just something Gary made for this episode?

    I do love the Legendary with a panda title card, looks amazing. But the intro itself, maybe cause I only watched it once, I'm not feeling it. Doesn't look as well edited as cata one.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    54
    XD I love how he adjusts the statue in sync with the Legendary music.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2
    Im a bit confused.

    According to: http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/2...sions-and-504/
    It sounds like we will get 5.0.4 on Aug. 28th.

    Im guessing that would mean that raids will be released in 5.1 (Sep. 25th, official release date)

    However, Lore is speaking about 5.0 (When you wont be able to play pandas) when will this be out then, and what will it contain?
    Earlier the X.0.0 (Or might be X.0.1) was the prepatch, but so far i havnt seen any information of such patch for MoP!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9
    You want to know why we can't have All classes and All races.... You wanna know why Lore aka Josh.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GJ7eueZ1wY

    T
    HATS WHY

    Red Shirt Guy pwned Blizzard.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    146
    Quote Originally Posted by Stougaard View Post
    Im a bit confused.

    According to: http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/2...sions-and-504/
    It sounds like we will get 5.0.4 on Aug. 28th.

    Im guessing that would mean that raids will be released in 5.1 (Sep. 25th, official release date)

    However, Lore is speaking about 5.0 (When you wont be able to play pandas) when will this be out then, and what will it contain?
    Earlier the X.0.0 (Or might be X.0.1) was the prepatch, but so far i havnt seen any information of such patch for MoP!
    5.0.4 is the prepatch on Aug 28th.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    696
    Quote Originally Posted by Slyvar View Post
    5.0.4 is the prepatch on Aug 28th.
    I think he's just confused. 5.0 ..... true 5.0, is what people are playing with right now in beta (or alpha).

    There's really only TWO important "patches" to pay attention to.

    5.0.4 on Aug 28th, which is the pre-patch where talents and abilities will be introduced into live as prep for transition to....

    5.1 on Sep 25th, where pandas and Pandaria and all the other stuff will be introduced.

    The same process occurred with Wrath and with Cata, where talent tree revisions hit prior to official launch.
    No one tanks in a void.........

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    46
    You can listen Olivia and Mike B talking about PVP on MoP Beta here:

    http://converttoraid.com/home/m/2780615/article/920112

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    54
    On top of unlocking all races and classes from the get-go, I think it would be nice if they just bundled all the expansions and everything into a single game, make future expansions free, and then when you buy wow you're only buying one thing and you're ready to go forever with just the monthly fees. That'd just make it so much easier for new players, both in cost and preventing confusion when they start having to figure out which expansion they need next to break the level cap they're stuck at.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Lantis View Post
    On top of unlocking all races and classes from the get-go, I think it would be nice if they just bundled all the expansions and everything into a single game, make future expansions free, and then when you buy wow you're only buying one thing and you're ready to go forever with just the monthly fees. That'd just make it so much easier for new players, both in cost and preventing confusion when they start having to figure out which expansion they need next to break the level cap they're stuck at.
    Blizzard would never make future expansions free, they would be losing such a large amount of money just for the new players convienence. If it is going to make Blizzard lose money, they won't do it. Also, they already have made the game fairly easy to start up with the battle chests, two weeks ago I saw one at my future shop for $5 so its not very expensive either.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    14
    I was not confused with patch numbers until I see this but now I have a question, are you guys sure mop will be release with patch 5.1? did that ever happened before? I cant remember. Usually x.1 is the patch with the next tier. I though they would go 5.0.5 or 6 or 8 or wtv not 5.1.

    But if it happened in wrath it would explain why we got to such a higher 3.5 when the citadel opened.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    144
    Classic has already been turned into post-Wrath lore-wise, adding belves and squidmen to classic isn't an issue, since classic essentially doesn't exist from a lore standpoint.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    14
    I'm quite surprised that the humor that has clearly existed since the original Warcraft: Orcs and Humans wasn't even mentioned as a possible reason why there actually WAS so much humor in the MoP Trailer. It made me feel rather discouraged that the connection couldn't be made. To me, the trailer was rather brilliant in added subtle things as that humor. Also, the discussion that you felt like that war was taken away by the beautiful Pandaria land at the end...ahhh...this bothers me more than it should. The expansions name is Mists of Pandaria. What you see are the two sides blindly fighting. It's dark. The entire fight with the Monk intervening is showing him trying to STOP them from fighting and disturbing his home. Then you see the Mists lifted and you find yourself on this unique and beautiful land. He says I fight to protect home.

    You're looking for this great war that has been shown, which won't come full swing until later after patches. Had you never known from Blizzard's previews that the big focus was the war, you wouldn't be looking for it and ignoring what this trailer has actually been made to do. I am by no means a Blizzard fanboy, but the trailer was great and showed a ton that seems to unfortunately have gone by some people's understanding of the circumstances, and instead because it didn't show what they wanted, is considered a less than great clip. Best trailer made to date by far.

    Love the show, please study more, you all have had better episodes with quality content to go over. Look forward to next week!

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    5
    I agree on the humor always being present on Warcraft games. I remember the rival RTS of Warcraft 2: Command and Conquer, and people that would prefer C&C would always joke about the cartoonish look of Warcraft 2.

    Also since when are these types of trailers suposed to showcase all the expansion. It is an intro of what is to come, and I've reviewed the previous trailers and none showcases the lore/bosses/whatever happens during the expansion. They all showcase the classes/races you can play and/or the trigger that starts the whole expansion. They might focus on an end boss, but just because they are the ones who start the events that unfold during the expansion.

    And so these cha or whatever their name (only leveled a pandaren monk to level 10 in beta), as said in this episode of legendary, appear because of anger and such, so their trigger is the actual conflict between alliance and horde? And how have the pandaren been able to live without their presence? Seem a good intro to me this trailer....

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    California
    Posts
    599
    Quote Originally Posted by Leucifer View Post
    I think he's just confused. 5.0 ..... true 5.0, is what people are playing with right now in beta (or alpha).

    There's really only TWO important "patches" to pay attention to.

    5.0.4 on Aug 28th, which is the pre-patch where talents and abilities will be introduced into live as prep for transition to....

    5.1 on Sep 25th, where pandas and Pandaria and all the other stuff will be introduced.

    The same process occurred with Wrath and with Cata, where talent tree revisions hit prior to official launch.
    5.0.4 is the pre-patch with mechanics and class changes, Blizzard has always done something similar to this. The actual expansion will be 5.0.5 or 5.0.4.1 or something like that NOT 5.1

  16. #16
    I see the handing of the spear to the orc as a case of "The enemy you know if preferable to the enemy that you don't know."

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    California
    Posts
    599
    Well kids, if you wanna power level that Panda, you can buy vanilla-cata for the bargan price of 30$ total...... GG blizzard.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4
    Cant watch the video now. Says that "video format or MIME format not supported". I watched it a couple of days ago. When i checked all legendary videos are saying the same. I went to gamebreaker.tv and all their videos is the same also.

    AFAIK is it posted through (or whatever technical term) viddler.com and that page is also not accessable for me. But according to "http://www.isitdownrightnow.com/viddler.com.html" it should be up and running.

    I have tried using firefox, Nightly, IE-64bit

    Anyone know what to do?

    EDIT: just re-checked. Viddler.com is now accessable for me, but videos still not running.

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts