+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Prot Warrior & Reaching 102.4 CTC

Prot Warrior & Reaching 102.4 CTC

Armory Link

G
    ood Afternoon and thanks to all that respond to help.
    My problem is that I am having difficulty reaching the 102.4 CTC I realize that I still need to replace my cloak and one trinket, But even accounting for those I believe I am going to be well short. Is there Enchant/Gem choices I have made mistakes on?

Any advice will be appreciated.

Current CTC unbuffed 84.69 before shout, well fed or any buffs

Mastery 18.08
    Armore 39480
    Dodge 13.75
    Parry 19.03
    Block 47.12

Mike aka
    Belgarion of Nordrassil
    Last edited by MCM; 08-09-2012 at 12:10 PM. Reason: added current CTC numbers

Reforge better; Every item should have mastery on it, if it doesn't reforge to it if it does have mastery on it, reforge the other stat to try and keep dodge and parry ratings equal.. Yellow & prismatic Gem slots should be fractured, not puissants, you need to replace both trinkets, bedrock talisman is aweful.Leg enchant should be drakehide
    Last edited by Tengenstein; 08-09-2012 at 04:04 PM.

Will work on that this evening thanks, So when I can I think your saying Gem straight Mastery.

Quote Originally Posted by Tengenstein View Post
    Reforge better; Every item should have mastery on it, if it doesn't reforge to it if it does have mastery on it, reforge the other stat to try and keep dodge and parry ratings equal.. Yellow & prismatic Gem slots should be fractured, not puissants, you need to replace both trinkets, bedrock talisman is aweful.

Well not staight +40 mastery in every socket, but every gem should be a mastery or mastery hybrid at least until hit 102.4

Bracers are enchanted for +50 crit rating. They should have +50 dodge rating on them.

Quote Originally Posted by Tengenstein View Post
    you need to replace both trinkets,
    I assume you feel that these ones will be better choices, will work on them thanks. Any other helpful suggestions are more than welcome, and thanks to all that have helped so far

Mirror of Broken Images - Tol Bartad rep is still considered to be a BiS trinket. Especially for fights such as yorsahj, though with only ~8weeks left of this expac may or may not be worth farming it. Leaden despair is kinda meh, armour has a ridiculously expensive ilvl cost in cata, you just don't get as much bang for your buck with it as any other stat and you don't want to start stacking stam until after you get 102.4%CTC, the other 3 trinkets are good to start with, ideally you want static mastery, avoidance/absorb proc/on use, Fire of the Deeps can be bought for VP and is a huge chank of CTC.

+ Reply to Thread