+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Heroic Madness bloods on last platform

Heroic Madness bloods on last platform

My guild got heroic spine down yesterday and started working on heroic madness. I know it's a new fight and we honestly haven't put much work at all into it yet but, we got through the first 4 platforms without much effort. The fifth platform though is where we struggled. We can't seem to get the bloods down fast enough and get them slowed soon enough. So my question is, I've heard of assasination rogues slowing the bloods amazingly with deadly brew and wound poison. So I was wondering would it work just as well with 2 combat rogues doing it with glyphed crippling poison or would that be leaving too much of it up to RNG? Also, some logs for any other tips you can provide http://worldoflogs.com/reports/8lgu14f2u3c5f7z9/ we also have a boomkin and hunter in the raid roster that weren't in for the attempts since we just kinda tryed to plow through with the group that downed spine. Just trying to see which is the best way to get the bloods slowed and dead without any break aways.

for reference: http://www.tankspot.com/showthread.php?78914-Heroic-Madness-of-Deathwing&p=553483#post553483

basically, be sure to keep them perma-slowed, and only use AOE abilities in order to proc as much Spellweave procs as possible.

examples:
    - all warriors: get Blood & Thunder, spread Rend, Heroic Leap, cleave as rage allows (prot: also use shockwave; arms: use sweeping strikes+TC+Cleave, pop Reck+Bladestorm on 2nd set of bloods, 3rd set repeat as 1st set)
    - your rogue should just FoK spam (blade flurry? not sure if ours do that combo)
    - priest mind searrrrrrrrrrrr, forget about dots (the GCDs to put any up would be wasted since they have to manually DOT)
    - DK drop Death & Decay in the bloods' path (not on their spawn point), spread diseases immediately, then blood boil like mad
    - retpally SoR, divine storm, holy wrath (pretty sure, just wowheaded some knowledge)
    - hunter multishotmultishotmultishotmultishotmultishotmulti shotmultishot
    You never go full Rickotron.

My bad, prolly coulda done a better job searching for it before asking, im gonna blame it on sleep deprivation. Thank you for the link.

We had same issue and people pointing out the slow and process spell weave made all the difference.

+ Reply to Thread