+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Best things you do in wow...not raid/pvp

Best things you do in wow...not raid/pvp

My personal fav is this

When a gold begger opens trade with you without asking or speaking to you do this...

put every gold silver and copper in the trade window so for me atm its like 40k

then go do the washing up, clean the house, walk the dog and see how long they will stand there for....no one can really share this with you but hell you get a warm feeling inside.

I put a mining pick in the trade window and tell them to go train mining.

I've totally done that gold trading thing, it's HILARIOUS.

If I'm not raiding, I typically spend most of my time flying around in circles, often times using the "pitch up" to do loop-de-loops in front of Ogrimmar...
    [Today 09:38 AM] Reev: The older I get, the more I think those Greek philosophers were just annoying hipsters.
    Twitter @Aggathon || @Tankspot || Twitch.Tv/Aggathon

I hive noobs the runes from scholo and watch them kill themselves
    [Today 06:48 PM] Ion:swimming in a natural body of water ISN'T acceptable...it's momentarily tolerable

i will try to do that

Quote Originally Posted by uktank View Post
    My personal fav is this

When a gold begger opens trade with you without asking or speaking to you do this...

put every gold silver and copper in the trade window so for me atm its like 40k

then go do the washing up, clean the house, walk the dog and see how long they will stand there for....no one can really share this with you but hell you get a warm feeling inside.
    More fun in lfr these days with the coveted loot, since not many gold beggars on my server.

Go to Durotar with 4-5 guild members and form a /follow train on a random actual noob (usually if they don't have heirlooms chances are they don't have a high lvl main) and then not say a word. Results can be quite hilarious ^^

Toushiro is offline 私はあなたのことをいつも考えています。
    Randomly "sing" in trade chat and see how many people know the song and follow along.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciderhelm View Post
    I keep a few steel bars in my home.

I log on my druid and start farming herbs and ores.

In wotlk we used to have our mage put a portal to org beside the row of portals in dal. Most ppl didn't realize there was an extra one and just clicked the first portal they saw out of habit. Some figured it out quickly, other clicked on our mages portal til it faded away.

+ Reply to Thread