+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Release Date Announced!

Release Date Announced!

Just in case you've missed it, heads up: Mists of Pandaria releases September 25th, 2012.

On top of that, Blizzard's hosting an official MoP Beta Sweepstakes! If you're still looking for beta access, that's certainly worth a look. On top of that, we'll be winding up another giveaway of our own here in the very near future -- stay tuned for more details!
    Follow me on Twitter | Facebook | Google+

nice 2 more fabulous months of DS
    i love their quicker expansion goal

Quote Originally Posted by OinkingDragon View Post
    nice 2 more fabulous months of DS
    i love their quicker expansion goal
    Hey, they are two months faster than last time.

Quote Originally Posted by Fetzie View Post
    Hey, they are two months faster than last time.
    2 Months earlier or later could be written of as random chance and doesn't make much difference over a 2 year time scale, especially if you think of WoW as a project management excercise. I almost wonder why they bother coming out with statements about bringing out content faster. I'm more worried about the expansion releasing with so many new features that pet battles, farmville and scenarios all work lovely and the raids and PvP endgame get neglected.

4-6 months earlier would reflect some effort on Blizzards part to at least try to "bring content faster and more often" but then there would be the worry that the patch was rushed, of course. Blizzard can't win when it comes to new releases or major patches, not everyone is going to be pleased with it.

Hey Fetz, it's not Blizzard's fault that Rift and GW2 weren't released on a 2 year cycle.

Err... I mean...
    [Today 09:38 AM] Reev: The older I get, the more I think those Greek philosophers were just annoying hipsters.
    Twitter @Aggathon || @Tankspot || Twitch.Tv/Aggathon

Man, I had my money on the 28'th. I guess it makes more sense for them to release it on the weekend instead of the weekly reset though.

yippeeee,good thing they already announced the release. very excited about the release. A month more to go.

+ Reply to Thread