+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Legendary - Disco Lion

Legendary - Disco Lion

Follow me on Twitter | Facebook | Google+

Google "Fu Dog" doubt blizz could really market an FU Dog mount/pet

Mike S. *swoon*

I think the pet and mount are supposed to be "Foo Dogs" but why they call it a "Quilen" I don't know.

As for spectator mode: Not going to happen in WoW. PvP balance is way too broken. Blizzard isn't prepared to maintain WoW PvP balance to the level needed for real eSports.
    Last edited by wormspeaker; 07-06-2012 at 10:54 AM. Reason: Added spectator mode comment.

Sup.
    August 28.

Summer Challenge has been going on for some time. Started with AQ40, then Karazhan, then BC rare faction mounts, Blackrock Mountain, and now Ulduar. Something new goes up every week.

On the subject of a spectator mode for arenas, I'd love to see something along that line in the game.

When it comes to online gaming, racing games were my first love, and one racer in particular did spectator mode better than anybody else. Project Gotham Racing 3's spectator mode (Gotham TV) allowed players to select a "channel" from the various types of online racing modes. In the menu, each race listed the names of the racers, and there was even a ticker scrolling at the bottom of the screen with notifications when someone on your friends list was in a featured race, or when a top ranked player was racing. If you were in a featured race, you were awarded an achievement. It gave players something to strive for, and it made "stars" of the top ranked players. It also served as a great way to see how the best players handled certain tracks.

Something similar in WoW would be brilliant. I'd love to be able to watch the best PvPers do their thing.

Collector edition

The funny thing is my wife and I both collect the Collector editions just for the boxes..
    Stream: http://twitch.tv/pwnjobs (SC2, LoL, WoW Raiding)
    YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pwnjobs
    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/groups/253253518055732/

On the topic of MoP release date... what do you guys think about the November 13th date that is floating around... along with the $50 price tag. It's possible that it's just a placeholder but I saw two sites that gave the same date.

Quote Originally Posted by Treetankk View Post
    Summer Challenge has been going on for some time. Started with AQ40, then Karazhan, then BC rare faction mounts, Blackrock Mountain, and now Ulduar. Something OLD goes up every week.
    Fix'd for ya.

Its weird, Last week, I actually liked the show because Gary tried to be professional and was able to keep the show moving. This week he isn't on? I think Mike S does a good job of hosting, but Gary does a good job too when he is actually moderating the discussion between MikeB and Lore and not trying to be a part of the show.

As for the not having much to do but run old content or be bored until MoP comes out, ask any PVP player how often they have done WSG or Arathi Basin? I am pretty sure that is a lot older content than what most PVE players would be willing to run.

20 FL clears
    34 Tier 13 clears
    13 halions
    12 ICC
    64 ToC
    49 onyxia
    15 ulduars
    77 tier 7s
    5 sunwells
    4 Black temples
    2 battle for mount hyjals
    5 tempest Keeps
    6 SSCs
    6 Gruul's lair
    5 kara's
    8 AQ40s
    7 AQ10s
    3 BWLs
    3 MCs

and thats just my main, if you take my alts in i ran ICC over 147 times.

Had to laugh at double lore and lore drinking beer haha

Mike Bailey said: "I am going to buy it, but its for the dumbest reasons."
    I said: "He wants the box."
    Mike Bailey said: "I just want the box!"
    I said: "I KNEW IT! YEAH!"

These boxes are SO amazing, look at Diablo III Collectors Edition, that white box, IS SO AWESOME!

+ Reply to Thread