Closed Thread
Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39

Thread: MoP Beta Key Giveaway!

I would love to have one of my very clean hands on a beta key. I will treat it with respect and give it sweet kisses.

I want a beta key so bad!!!!!!!!! Please choose me!!!!!!!

Herp Derp

Quote Originally Posted by Lore View Post
    Interested in poking around in the Mists of Pandaria beta, but don't have access? We've got several MoP beta keys looking for a good home!

To enter, simply reply to this post. We'll be giving away 10 keys at the end of the week. You'll have until 12AM PDT (that's 3AM EDT or 9AM CEST) on Saturday to enter. Winners will be contacted via PM here on the forums, so please make sure you have a valid email address assigned to your account!
    /raises hand

OMG OMG Pick me Pick me

I NEED THIS IN MY LIFE

lol

I would love to pickup a beta key. I myself have enjoyed it, but my some of my long term guild members did not purchase the annual pass, and do not have access to the beta. I would love the opportunity to provide one of them with this same level of entertainment I have had the the benefit of, during this boring ass 8/8 farm period. (as well as insight on upcoming content) I enjoy playing with them, and do not enjoy seeing them with nothing to do but clear 8/8 in a night, and go play Diablo III or farm old content for achievements. I promise it will go to a really steady player who is 8/8, which is the type of players we should want and expect to see testing content.

beta keyyyyyy

I hope i get one

Sweet beta keys, cant wait for MoP should be awesome!

gimme gimme

Entries have been closed! Winners will be selected and notified tomorrow morning. Good luck!

EDIT: Winners have been notified! Congratulations!
    Last edited by Lore; 07-07-2012 at 10:34 AM.
    Follow me on Twitter | Facebook | Google+

Closed Thread