Alternative combatlogs parser
I'd like to introduce alternative online combatlog parser and get your feedbacks and feature requests. At the moment:
Please, thest it and write your thoughts, criticism and feature offers. Feel free to use it for your beta raids.
- Parser works correctly with Mists of Pandaria logs - splitting and detecting combats, no need to upload every combat in separate log.
- Parser distinguishes logs from live and beta servers and uses apppropriate spell names and hints.
- Parser is multi-lingual, supports all WoW locales. Support means not just localizaed spell names, but complete: interface, spell names and hints, creatures names. You may browse any log in any language, and only character names will stay original. (Atm. fully translated are English, Russian, Portuguese and Chinise locales, German and Spanish are partially translated, others are still in queue)
- Parser is more flexible with filtering and visualization of the log. You may plot on graph almost everything.
- Originaly based on WoL parser layout.
- All basic analyse functionality is there.
- DPS/HPS ratings are there (works with live logs only).
- Uploading software is .Net 2.0 based, supports uploading and streaming logs in real-time.
- Here is the english main page: http://wowraider.net/reports/index.cdiml
If you want to participate in project as localizer and locale supporter, contact me via Support form (in english or russian please).
Hope you'll like our parser.
Last edited by wowraider; 07-22-2013 at 02:39 AM.
Reason: Domain changed from .ru to .net
- fixed guilds links, guild indexes ajusted to support different regions
- implemented guild permission levels. There are 4 different permission levels:
- can access guild logs, even marked as Private (except 'Officers only').
- can write and manage own combat logs on behalf of the guild.
- can edit guild's recruiting information. (coming soon)
- can give Member's or Raider's permissions to other users.
- can manage all logs, uploaded on behalf of the guild.
- can access and manage logs with 'Officers only' restriction level.
- can give Officer's permissions to other users.
- can transfer guild to another user.
- can rename the guild.
- implemented logs management section with different possibilities, depending on permission level (read above)
- possibility to delete log.
- possibility to change log's access level. There are 4 different access levels:
- Public - logs available for browsing by all Wowraider visitors. Logs are in all indexes, ratings and guild calendar.
- Hidden - logs available for everyone, who got direct link to the report. Logs are not shown in indexes, ratings or guild calendar. Hidden logs became public automatically in 1 week after uploading.
- Private - logs available only for those, who got guild permission level Reader and above. All other users has no access to private logs.
- Officers only - logs available only for Moderators and Administrators. Top Secret logs.
At the moment you should change log access level manually after uploading or starting streaming. In the next uploader version you'll be able to do that directly from uploader program.
Uploader updated to v5.4b:
Here is current version: http://wowraider.ru/pubfiles/cluploader.exe?ver=54b
- added automatic update system
- now you can set log access level on uploading/streaming
- added log splitter utility
- added logs merge utility (it's pretty slow and resource consuming, but almost perfectly accurate, unlike the WMO's, merged log from ultraxion click 'Load Data')
Originally Posted by pinkican
Is this still being updated?
Buffs/debuffs, interrupts, dispels, summons, actions. Any activity.
Originally Posted by wowraider
Yep. And we've moved to .net domain. And became official fan-site
Originally Posted by Kylis
Last edited by wowraider; 07-22-2013 at 02:44 AM.
Tags for this Thread