+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Gear Question

Gear Question

Hi all Im pretty new to the tanking scene i was wondering if anyone could possible give me advice on my current setup what they would change/do differently to what i have already got setup.

Here's my armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...colax/advanced

Thanks

im not perfect with prot on my warrior anymore so take everything I say with that in mind but I would suggest dropping the hit rating you reforged too and reforging the hit on your throwing weapon to mastery as hit/expertise isn't really needed for any tanks anymore. so unless youre running with full heroic geared dps and need the hit/expertise to keep threat cause they keep ripping mobs from you try to drop some of it for more defensive stats.

Head: replace your metagem with the Eternal shadowspirit diamond, Reforge expertise to Mastery
    Neck: Reforge Hit to Mastery
    Shoulders: Reforge Expertise to Dodge
    Waist: Reforge Hit to Dodge
    Ring 1: reforge Parry to Mastery
    Trinket 2: swap to something with static mastery. Spidersilk Spindle or Mirror of Broken Images

Spec: I'd want to complete Shield Mastery, and I take the 2 points from Thunderstruck (Alternatively you could drop Imp.Rev), I;d also drop one of the Minor glyphs of buff shouts for the glyph of berserker rage. Unless you are able to use Inner rage and HS/cleave on CD 100% of the time.

Cheers guys

+ Reply to Thread