Whether or not you agree with it, it's really time to force blizzard to address this issue clearly and with finality. They either need to, remove the Glyph of Demon Hunting or change it to be completely non-viable as an end game tank, or announce that it's going to be implemented as is (give or take some number tuning) and begin to accept feed back on it's balance as they would any other tanking spec. As it stands right now we are completely raid viable tanks with some seriously encounter breaking mechanics that need to be fixed and it doesn't do anyone any good to ignore them.

Allow me to reiterate for absolute clarity, we are not sub par tanks that can be carried through by skilled healers, we aren't half tanks that are succeeding due to under tuned encounters, we are 100% (and sometimes much more) effective tanks in comparison to every class we've tested on the same encounters (DK, War, Druid so far but I assume paladins and monks are about the same or will be tuned to be the same.

Post Summarizing It's current state: Summary

(US)Beta Forums thread to generate discussion: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...8246879?page=1

I honestly cannot stress enough that we need some sort of response and acknowledgement from blizzard about this. The situation is far different from the impression given by GC way back when he told us their intent. If locks are left as they are in the current build many encounters need to take that into account, if they intend to apply a huge nerf at some future point that would be nice to know as a large number of us are then wasting our time making sure encounters are balanced when taking this into account.