Thread: question

question

Any comments about Mist of Pandaria so far? anyone....

Seems good, is there anything specific you'd like now?

when would it be released?

A date hasn't been set yet.

Right now it could be released anywhere between mid August to mid October. I would expect a release date announcement any week now given the amount of content currently available in Beta.

The opening cinematic is to be released in Cologne on August 16th; if they give a release date along with it, then probably, if past is prologue, 60 days from there. Mid-October.

Quests are still heavily bugged. Lots of stuff still showing with 'Needs X Graphic'. Crash issues still continuing. I'm voting for 'later' rather than 'sooner'.

-T.

Patch 5.0.1 is going up on the PTR soon they said in a blue post today; I forget how long the intro event to Cata lasted.

IIRC the elemental invasion thing took 3 weeks and cataclysm hit 2 weeks after that finished.

So, I can't see MoP much before October if it takes a week or so to get 5.0.1 on the PTR, then 2 weeks on the PTR, then 5 weeks to launch. Figure some slippage on time.

I heard that if you pre order MoP that you another 80....any truth to that? If not, I'll wait to buy it.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

First i've heard of that

I don't think they've even announced a pre-order yet? So i would say false on that one.
    Anyway, we have the Collectors Edition Package announcement out. I honstly think they're gonna give a official release date before they air the cinimatic at games-con, just so they can have more time to build a bandwagon. GW2 comes out at the end of August, so I say they're gonna REALLY push to get MoP out before the end of September. But an early October release is still just as likely.

Someone in another thread pointed out that the annual pass is over October 20th; no way they want to release after the annual pass expires. That would be business suicide, to let the fishes off the hook before the new expansion comes out. Especially considering how crappy DS was.

With Brewfest and Hallow's endbeing updated for lvl 90's it looks like they expect to release well before then. If they release in the beginning of September that should give around 3 weeks for the more casual players to reach 90 in time for brewfest.

So probably 2nd week of September-ish. Which means we really should get a release date announcement at least a month before gamescon?