Uld (10) w/ Drakes, 0 Lights and Herald of the Titans
Halion (10 & 25)
We place a great deal of emphasis on improvement in our raiding roster and in our raiders. The concession is that everyone can be better, and everyone should be better. If you simply do what you are told without any critical thinking on your part: we don't want you. The best raiders will raid, we are not looking to carry people. We use max consumables for all raid content and swapping specs for progression encounters is expected. You need to get everything you can out of your character without being directed to do so. If you have not improved since last weeks raid, you are doing it wrong.
We are looking for problem solvers who can see themselves as part of the greater whole. Active participation for the betterment of yourself and the raid is expected. We are not looking for raid loggers - we want players who are willing to join a community, not a RaidID.
- Fundamental and up to date understanding of your class.
- Excellent raid awareness, and the ability to learn from mistakes without repeated coaching.
- Solid raiding experience throughout WotLK and Cata, including time relevant kills on heroic mode. (Light of Dawn on 06/20/11 is useless)
- Ability to use and check the forums everyday.
- Great attitude and respect for fellow guildmates.
- The ability to make a joke, the ability to take a joke.
- Ventrilo and ideally a Microphone, we have one mute no need for any more.
Unholy DK (High)
Any exceptional melee.
Any exceptional ranged dps.
Any exceptional healers
Feel free talk to me in game via letter or if I'm on, by all means toss me a tell - I get it all the time, or on our website posted below, 91% of the people in the guild are friendly and would be more then happy to answer or direct your question to me or an officer.