Thread: Will this ability stay for MoP ?

Will this ability stay for MoP ?

So I was on my warlock messing around in beta when I noticed the Glyph of kilrogg allows you to place portal wherever it is . But not only that it can fly to areas where flying is enabled , even Pandaria

I just thought I'd make this video to show you what I call Mountain Climbing

As long as flying is enabled in the zone (which is everywhere nowadays) then you should be able to get there normally at level 90, so this 'trick' isn't really that much of an exploit for getting into zones you normally can't get into, you can just get there before level 90, that's all!

If you could use the eye/portal in caves (thinking Deepholm daily one with the rare spawn), then yeah, it's a bug and it will most likely get fixed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ion
    Damn old people, screwin' with my grind.
    Mists of Pandaria Protection Warrior Spreadsheet
    Warlords of Draenor One Minute Field Guides

Quote Originally Posted by Airowird View Post
    As long as flying is enabled in the zone (which is everywhere nowadays) then you should be able to get there normally at level 90, so this 'trick' isn't really that much of an exploit for getting into zones you normally can't get into, you can just get there before level 90, that's all!

If you could use the eye/portal in caves (thinking Deepholm daily one with the rare spawn), then yeah, it's a bug and it will most likely get fixed.
    I hate the fact that when I hit lvl 90 this is gonna be completely useless :/

no it won't: just don't buy flying in pandaria!

Quote Originally Posted by Tengenstein View Post
    no it won't: just don't buy flying in pandaria!
    I'd prefer if you couldn't fly in Pandaria tbh Oh well

You can't until max level. After that, then hell yeah, I better be able to fly. Can't understand any reason you wouldn't want to.

Quote Originally Posted by sifuedition View Post
    You can't until max level. After that, then hell yeah, I better be able to fly. Can't understand any reason you wouldn't want to.
    It ruins world PvP Mostly :/