Post: The Weekly Marmot - What if MoP Released Without Raids?
User: Ayrybyn
Infraction: Insulted Other Member(s)

Administrative Note:
Respect your other posters.

Message to User:
Calling people "troll" is unnecessary. Lay off the insults and be constructive and don't head in the derogatory term.

Original Post:
Quote Originally Posted by truculent View Post
sir,

you said .

I'm sorry if you think that's somehow uncommon, but I'd venture to say with a bit of confidence, that there is a good number of people that share the same or at least similar sentiment.
[/COLOR]
You're picking out only part of what he said and using it to validate your complaint about his arguement instead of reading all of what he said. He said, "So you don't like LEVELING, you don't like anything other than RAIDING, and you don't like FARMING gear (which is a core component of raiding)." What it sounds like to me that he's trying to say that WoW is about leveling your toon to farm gear so that you can raid to farm MORE gear. I'm sorry but that is a key component of WoW and what Lore was trying to say is that if you don't like that aspect of the game then maybe WoW's not the game for you. Sure one could probably say that they only raid to experience the content, however you still need to level your toon and gear up in order to experience said content and that's just how it works. If you don't like that part of the game then maybe WoW's not for you. I'm not a huge fan of leveling, nor do I like grinding anything, let alone gear. However I understand that it's all just part of the game and I'm not gonna complain about it. It sounds like to me that you're just trolling Lore for the sake of just trolling and it's, imo, turning into a complete disaster. Bad troll is bad...