+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Legendary - Go To Hell

Legendary - Go To Hell

Follow me on Twitter | Facebook | Google+

Wait, i thought skippy was schaffnit... Did he go through mitosis and there are now 2 of him? I'm so confused.
    Last edited by The Aub; 05-25-2012 at 01:02 PM.

Skippy has always been Chris Hanel.

Schaffnit has always been Schaffit.

It is known.

Tankspot Moderator
    Twitter: Follow me on Twitter! @Krenian

"Damnit!" - Jack Bauer, 24

Nerds on the internet that look alike... lolololol.

/is secretly jealous of both of them.
    [Today 09:38 AM] Reev: The older I get, the more I think those Greek philosophers were just annoying hipsters.
    Twitter @Aggathon || @Tankspot || Twitch.Tv/Aggathon

they dont even look alike what
    Follow me on Twitter | Facebook | Google+

Man, severe lack of Mike B. He should handle Legendary like he handles his BFF report / indie for breakfast - just pre-record some answers for Legendary, even if they make no sense.

While I am looking forward to be able to do as many dailies as we can in a day (there is quite a few rep grinds that will be easier now) I can see one problem on the horizon. Even more inflation as there will be an assumption of individual wealth, the end result is that all the items that you need to keep your character in top fighting/healing/tanking condition will double in price.

I personally think this will make the AH un-usable by the average person, another nail in its coffin.

Quote Originally Posted by Banhammer72 View Post
    While I am looking forward to be able to do as many dailies as we can in a day (there is quite a few rep grinds that will be easier now) I can see one problem on the horizon. Even more inflation as there will be an assumption of individual wealth, the end result is that all the items that you need to keep your character in top fighting/healing/tanking condition will double in price.

I personally think this will make the AH un-usable by the average person, another nail in its coffin.
    I think you're overestimating the impact that doing daily quests will have on the economy. Even if daily quests offered 25g per turn in, that means if you do 100 a day then you'll only make 2500g. Spending 5+ hours doing that every day would be mindnumbingly painful. Especially when you can make 5X that amount of gold if you farmed ore/herbs instead. Yes it will put more gold into the economy, but not anywhere close to doubling prices.

Am I the only one who really hates that canned audience track that Gary keeps using? It's really getting on my nerves.

Quote Originally Posted by wormspeaker View Post
    Am I the only one who really hates that canned audience track that Gary keeps using? It's really getting on my nerves.
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by wormspeaker View Post
    Like.
    [Today 09:38 AM] Reev: The older I get, the more I think those Greek philosophers were just annoying hipsters.
    Twitter @Aggathon || @Tankspot || Twitch.Tv/Aggathon

+ Reply to Thread