+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Will my laptop run WoW?

Will my laptop run WoW?

I ordered a laptop and it will be here Friday. I am happily coming back to WoW and decided to get a laptop for it. My specs - 17.3", intel i5 2450 2.5ghz, 8gb ddr3 ram, radeon hd 7670, 500gb 5400 rpm. Could i run high on that? tell me your specs too i want to hear more about it. thanks if you reply!

It should run on mostly ultra settings. The main things with this game are CPU and RAM. I don't play on a laptop but my specs are amd phenom 3.2ghz, 8gb ddr3, egva superclocked gtx460, 2tb WD 7200rm. Ultra everything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tengenstein View Post
    just don't let them melee you up the bum.

This is the kind of question one should ask before ordering the computer

Should run the game on high/ultra no problems. Might drop a bit in 25 LFR, but then everybody's pc does.

yep, i think this specs should work.....

Yeah those specs are fine for playing WoW in Ultra... the PC I currently use, due to my last PC completely jacking up has half the specs that does, and I still run WoW perfectly fine.

...as long as I avoid 25 man LFR that is.

Quote Originally Posted by banananoah View Post
    I ordered a laptop and it will be here Friday. I am happily coming back to WoW and decided to get a laptop for it. My specs - 17.3", intel i5 2450 2.5ghz, 8gb ddr3 ram, radeon hd 7670, 500gb 5400 rpm. Could i run high on that? tell me your specs too i want to hear more about it. thanks if you reply!
    I still manage to play on my 2007 MacBook with a 2.22ghz processor, 1gb of ram, and a crappy integrated graphics card. It's not fun, but it works. By comparison, you should consider yourself in WoW laptop heaven .

My laptop has a core i7 processor, 8 gig ram, Nvidia GTX660M 2 gb video card and it runs WoW on full Ultra at 60 fps.

Your laptop sounds similar so you should be fine.

+ Reply to Thread