+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Thegreatme fury warrior guide confusion

Thegreatme fury warrior guide confusion

Ok so I was looking through the guide and it says, 26 expertise at 780. Yet i have 744 and I'm 27/27. Or am I supposed to go by the tooltip when you hover over thats says 744 (+24 expertise). I may feel stupid here, but I'm human. So that might be the reason /shrug.

Also, I have some weird reports on the spread sheets I keep using. Saying to use Gurth in each hand. And obviously different item levels for the proc id's. But we are currently working heorics. So what is the current BIS for warriors gearing through this content? Current LFR gurth and normal gurth. Switch out the lfr gurth with h-specimen slicer, and make h-ss the main hand? Or keep gurth main and offhand the h-ss?

Final product BIS for fury in heoric is h-gurth/h-ataraxis?

maybe its the drugs they put me on for my broken back or what, but I just can't to seem to figure out the most logical step here.

Are you a human? Because you get expertise for swords and maces racially. As far as BIS I've seen conflicting statements between heroic/nonheroic gurth and heroic gurth/heroic ataraxis. Not sure which is better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tengenstein View Post
    just don't let them melee you up the bum.

I got better results as fury with normal gurth and H SS when i was starting heroics than i got from normal + lfr gurth. and as said before, human's racial gives them expertise, so go by the tooltip.

Quote Originally Posted by captanmurdoc View Post
    I got better results as fury with normal gurth and H SS when i was starting heroics than i got from normal + lfr gurth. and as said before, human's racial gives them expertise, so go by the tooltip.
    Ok well the tooltip says 744 (+24 expertise) 27/27 so I'm under?

And did you main hand that h-ss or the normal gurth?

Quote Originally Posted by Gumurak View Post
    Ok well the tooltip says 744 (+24 expertise) 27/27 so I'm under?

And did you main hand that h-ss or the normal gurth?
    27/27 is one point over the dodge cap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tengenstein View Post
    just don't let them melee you up the bum.

+ Reply to Thread