+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: looking for some CTC Guidance... Trouble with too much parry?

Keep Windwalk, or replace it with Landslide. I personally keep Windwalk because of the runspeed buff you get.

Wind walk is still turning some blocks into parries, for defensive purposes it's still the best weapon enchant, but only becuase the others are terrible, mending heals for a tiny amount, landslide is a tiny AP proc (and most tank abilities scale really badly) Elemental slaying is meh, heartsong , powertorrent, and hurricane are all stats you don't care about.

Soulshifter Vortex is Junk for pallies, You'd be better off getting Fire of deeps (or any static Mastery trinket) and changing a few mastery gems into stam gems. or getting any non mastery proccing trinket instead. at thsi point mastery procs are comletely wasted for you, Haste procs have greater defensive value. Stop chasing the epeen; get a proper trinket.

Alright, i may just do that... I just ended up getting a few more upgrades that allowed me to hit cap without spending the 1650 Valor on those so i bought the belt and Relic first.

pretty much all i have left to buy with Valor is my Trinket, then i get to move into my offspec stuff...

think of it this way, FIre of the Deeps is 450 mastery, approximately 9 epic mastery gems, if you replaces those with 9 epic stam gem you'd have 675 stamina, almost a whole extra epic stam gem's worth.

ok guys, ive gotten a bunch of upgrades and i am now way over the CTC Cap... How should i got about regeming/Reforging to Hit/expertice...

with Fire of the Deeps/Indomitable Pride i am at like 107.5 CTC.....

Gem for stamina. Reforge to avoidance. Do your major stat-changing with gems, because CTC changing with mastery gems is linear, whereas changing mastery for avoidance is slightly harder to calculate (and you should plan it all in advance to avoid wasting money). Fine-tune with avoidance reforging. Only reforge to hit or expertise if you cannot get close to 102.4 if you have removed all mastery from gems and cannot reforge any more mastery to avoidance.

+ Reply to Thread