+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Legendary: Episode 74 - Trail Blazing

Legendary: Episode 74 - Trail Blazing

Follow me on Twitter | Facebook | Google+

Bandages are pro!

I know that morchock is relatively easy, but since it is a much harder fight on 10 than on 25 for heroic (if you 2 or 3 heal), I required my melee dps to bandage themselves every black blood of the earth. On Heroic Hagara lightning phase bandaging is appropriate. On spine it would work too, since your dps have effective down time during rolls (although havn't done this, and would only be a single tick).

Firelands had 2 fights with bandaging for at least melee dps (rag and alysrazor), and BWD had 2 also (nef phase 2 and atramedes air phase) where bandaging was zero dps loss and no risk to the tank. Its not the end of the world, but there were 6 fights this expansion (7 i guess if you count 1 tick on spine) where bandaging is just a throughput increase. Throughput is good, and while its not the end of the world, bandages are worth using in PVE.

Quote Originally Posted by Maven View Post
    Bandages are pro!

I know that morchock is relatively easy, but since it is a much harder fight on 10 than on 25 for heroic (if you 2 or 3 heal), I required my melee dps to bandage themselves every black blood of the earth. On Heroic Hagara lightning phase bandaging is appropriate. On spine it would work too, since your dps have effective down time during rolls (although havn't done this, and would only be a single tick).

Firelands had 2 fights with bandaging for at least melee dps (rag and alysrazor), and BWD had 2 also (nef phase 2 and atramedes air phase) where bandaging was zero dps loss and no risk to the tank. Its not the end of the world, but there were 6 fights this expansion (7 i guess if you count 1 tick on spine) where bandaging is just a throughput increase. Throughput is good, and while its not the end of the world, bandages are worth using in PVE.
    You could use pretty much a full bandage on Chimaeron before he started ... breathing? on the raid. Whatever it was he did when you grouped up...it's been a while.

I think it was like spit or vomit or something.
    "If the world is something you accept rather than interpret, then you're susceptible to the influence of charismatic idiots." -Neil deGrasee Tyson

Twitter @Aggathon || @Tankspot || Twitch.Tv/Aggathon

+ Reply to Thread