+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cant watch Legendary on my phone!

Cant watch Legendary on my phone!

So I just got a nokia astound, my first smart phone, cause it was cheap and almost the same price as a dumb phone.

Ive been trying to watch videos (well listen to them) at work but for some reason Legendary will not show up?

PST and Weekly Marmot work fine as do all youtube videos.

But Legendary will not. Do I need to download something to make those videos show up?

Can I find legendary on youtube?

Thanks,
    Boda
    There is something so appealing about backhanding someone across the face with a shield.

legendary is stored on bliptv i think, try watching blizzblues and tell me if it has the same issue, if it doesn't work either, than we might need to figure out if there's something that needs to be downloaded onto your phone for blip viewing.

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

I am not as familiar with the Symbian OS. But it could be the browser doesn't support embed code used by blip.tv. Maybe try opera instead it can be installed by going to m.opera.com.

Yeah no blizz blues either, I think I need to download something on it, not sure what tho.

I'm pretty confused how to download anything on this phone tbh. Give me a desktop and I can build it from parts, but this ugh, lol.
    There is something so appealing about backhanding someone across the face with a shield.

I was able to watch using a podcast app on my android (Mypod) so maybe try that if you can find one for your phone...it downloads them to your phone and you can watch whenever.

blip is TERRIBLE on mobile phones, I can watch them in the sense that I can hit play and it will run, but if I try to change the volume or pause it or rewind or fast forward the show crashes out on my thunderbolt

+ Reply to Thread