+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The Story After Hellscream

Quote Originally Posted by Ion View Post
    I think the tatts were mentioned in one of the books...how he went from normal-sized to ogre-sized is...less clear.
    Come on, the same way Barry Bonds did - that's why Garrosh will never be in the Hall of Fame.

From what I remember there were a couple blue posts saying that Thrall would become war chief again and Garrosh does become 'corrupted'. The revamp of RFC suggests demonic forces might be behind it and could tie it to the next xpac. What I want to know is what is the plan for org in 5.x. Is it going to be hospitable when siege is the current raid tier and beyond? I don't know if they want to go for another CoT raid entrance or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Reev View Post
    Well that would explain how he went from a normal sized brown orc to a mega-orc complete with ugliness enhancements.
    Or he's just the son of GROM HELLSCREAM BRO. Some Gorehowl plz?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tengenstein View Post
    just don't let them melee you up the bum.

Quote Originally Posted by Theotherone View Post
    Come on, the same way Barry Bonds did - that's why Garrosh will never be in the Hall of Fame.
    This is why the US is stupid and will never place higher than 80th in Olympic weightlifting. All the other countries juice year-round and go off cycle for the oly week, US lifters are tested regularly so it's "fair". /spit
    Quote Originally Posted by Tengenstein View Post
    just don't let them melee you up the bum.

+ Reply to Thread